Monday, March 05, 2012

Angry Bird

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2253 hours

Dear diary,

I was supposed to do my routine run with the Boyfriend today but I had headache while we were both running half way. So we stopped running and did brisk walking instead. Yes, the Boyfriend is always sweet like that but being sweet comes with a price because he start nagging about how I don’t get enough rest because I’m always working, being overwork and skipping dinner to run.

But all I did was to whisper to myself, my sacrifice.

Met Mama at McDonalds after running because Muhammad wanted to have dinner there despite Mama telling him she doesn’t have that much cash left. I was about to enter McDonalds when I saw Mama’s friend talking to her. Apparently that aunty has always been asking me to get a boyfriend, she even said she’ll pray for me to get a boyfriend as well as asking me to invite her to my wedding one day. -_-‘ But she doesn’t know I already have one. =X 

I tried to hide away from her, hoping to enter McDonalds only when she’s done talking to Mama because the Boyfriend was with me. But I got carried away while window shopping at other small shops around. So, Muhammad phoned me with his usual rude tone asking me to come over quickly.

Realizing Mama’s friend was no longer around, I thought of settling down for some double cheeseburger meal before going off but Muhammad’s face was such a ‘______’. So instead of talking nicely to me he went blabbering unnecessary yet rude stuff to me. I couldn’t stand it and so I walked away and again, he showed me this freaking gangster-ish look which I could seriously bash his up if I could. But the Boyfriend was around to calm me down and giving me words of advice saying he is my brother and I shouldn’t be doing that.

=(

Doesn’t he know how much I love him? Not even a single soul appreciates my existence around. Well, at least be nice to me even if you don’t wish to appreciate me at all. 

On Saturday, Mama told me to get Muhammad his boxer shorts at Peninsular which is the only place that sell XXXL size boxer shorts and despite being tired from work and with the scorching hot sun, I still make my way down to Peninsular to buy his boxer. Mama told me the boxer was $7 each but when I went there they jock up the price to $10. I bought him 4 using my own freaking money, not even asking anything in return. Their designs were so limited because he is freaking big size and 1 of the design that I bought was ‘Angry Bird’. How would I know that it’s a stupid trend that guys wear low pants to an extent that they’ll show their boxers?! How would I freaking know?! And instead of him thanking me, he said the design I bought for him was ridiculously ugly and it will be embarrassed for him to wear.

It was really heart-wrenching. A wasted trip.

Like again I said, if you really can’t appreciate me in your existence, the least you could do is to say Thank you. I’m sure it’ll make my day.

Tears rolled down my cheek.

Boyfriend: Be patent sayang, it’s because Allah loves you that is the reason why He puts you in numerous test. The next time when you do something, you should always put yourself first before anybody else. You’ve been doing so much for people, for me, that… You’re just so kind sayang. You’re definitely a good person and I hope one day people would see that, I wouldn’t want to lose you at all, not at all.

=’(

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: