Monday, March 26, 2012

Chinese guy

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2214 hours

Dear diary,

I just hope the people out there would understand. I don’t need their sympathy, all I need is assurance. Trust me, there is NO MORE DAMN room left in my head and FREAKING brain to think of all the negative thoughts in the world & that sympathy that they left for me, seriously, thank you but no thanks.

I’m feeling like I’m at the lowest end point of my life. I feel so low that every second of the air that I’m breathing, I’m trying so hard to bring myself up again. So, if you think you’re going to give me your next sympathy, save it, I don’t need it, and I don’t even want to know because yes, I am more sensitive right now. So much sensitive!

Your conscience and mine seems to be incomparable.

And to those who prays for my Mama, thank you so much. Really appreciate it! =’)

---

We will be having MOH audit tomorrow and followed by company’s dinner at Straits Kitchen, Hyatt Hotel. Don’t be jealous people. ;) My company is so generous enough that I could invite Mama along for dinner together with me. Yay! I’m so fringing happy because I can have Mama to peel the prawns for me and stuff. I want to show her around Straits Kitchen so much! It’s never the same when I’m telling her stories compared to when she experience it for herself tomorrow for the first time.

Anyway, my manager is such a sweetheart. Whenever we have company’s dinner, she will always be the one that peel off the prawns’ shell for me as well as the breaking of the crab and etc. =) Do you use the term breaking or cracking the crab? Gosh! My English is atrocious! And I would never ask for more having to work at such a wonderful place, with kind-hearted boss, wonderful manager and such sweetheart colleagues around. =’) I can just cryyyy.

I seriously hope Mama would be fine and even much better tomorrow, so she could have a fair share of the good food. I would want her to enjoy herself and I’m sure with my colleagues around, she will definitely have a good laugh! Be prepared for Fendy (my despatch Abang)! HEHE! Wish I could bring my dad along but I feel it’s a little bit too much to ask for another person. Ayah next time will be your turn okay? =)

---

And before I sign off, I have to tell this.

I was sitting in the bus today heading back home. And there was this Chinese guy sitting opposite me. He frequents the same bus as me actually. Well..he is quite cute looking I would say. Small eyes, small mouth and small nose. HAHA! I was just looking at him and telling myself, “Despite his small features, he is not bad looking eh. If he has a girlfriend, his girlfriend would definitely be that kind of a pretty, tall and slim Chinese girl. Hmm..What profession is he working as eh? Confirm makes big money money money. Hehe!” after which, I look away. Well, he was also on full concentration playing his iPad, so I’m very sure he didn’t even notice that I looked at him.

But guess what? As soon as he was about to alight, he looked up and smile at me. Of all the years we were in the same bus?! I smile back politely and quickly looked away. But at the corner of my eyes, I could just see him looking at me. So, I turn back just to confirm that he wasn’t really looking at me but he was. He smiled again for the 2nd time. This is really scary because it feels like as if he knows that I was just talking about him. =Z

And this reminds me of the Caucasian guy that took the same bus as me before. We frequent the same bus for almost a year. And at the same exact sit I was sitting and the same exact spot where he was sitting like the Chinese guy. I was just telling myself, what it is like and how does it feel to have a Caucasian boyfriend that is good looking and stuff. And the next moment before I alighted, he looked up and smile at me.

Unfortunately, he is now no longer in the same bus as me. =( Probably, he get transfer out of Singapore, who knows? But thank God, because he was about to make conversation with me and I really don’t like to be telling people like oh, sorry, I’m attach kind of thing. Macam super nonsense tak ada link right? -_-‘

Now I should really stop with all my stupid thinking about how is it like and how does it feel anymore in the bus when I see a guy. Probably, when I was thinking, I’m thinking a bit too loud. I hope I don’t see the Chinese guy in the bus tomorrow because it will be all awkward if he is going to start smiling at me like the Caucasian guy did. From one end to the other end in the bus, it’s only the two of you are smiling at each other while the others look. Garh!

P.S: I wasn’t even wearing my pheromones cream for goodness sake.

Goodnight!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: