Sunday, February 14, 2016

14th February 2016

Dear Diary,


While some days I can be very much loving, submissive and the anything-goes-kind girl but the problem comes in when there are days I can be really difficult. And I mean it when I say I become very difficult. We are all build to different characters. Certain things about you I can stand, while certain things I can't. Certain things to you is okay while to me is not and vice versa. Our past and our experience shape us as a person somehow and that lead us to each of our own characters.

I've mention this many times that D and I are totally opposite individuals who happen to meet and then fall in love. I'm always the sweet-loving lovey dovey kind. And nahhhhh, D doesn't shower me much with romantic words and gestures. Neither he likes my post or replies me that often on social media when I tag him stuff. :roll: While I'm the opposite, I'm the faster finger first to like whenever he tags me stuff. I know. This kind of guy always annoy some of us girls to the brim.

But sometimes I "fail" to see there is also the good side of him. We value and compare too much in this world. Yes, I was told not to compare about people's relationship with your own because different relationship are just different, but at times, we tend to "overlook" and "forgot" these things.

I ask too much sometimes why Allah SWT allow us to meet. Who am I to say such things? When He knows what is best for us. The best planner of all plans.

Whatever happens and whatever it is. I am never giving up on this man and in this relationship, just like how he has never did. Insyaallah. Amin. The man who is doing everything to uphold his promise to my mom, to take care of me from now on. For as long as Allah SWT is with us and in Allah's will, we will always try our best to go through this together. The one who is forever patience with my bipolar-self. Yes lah, I can be very bipolar. Smiley

Lol! Till here. Very tired. Goodnight all.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: