Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Birthday BIL.

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was Ressal's birthday and so the usual, I bought a small cake for us family to celebrate, just the usual small celebration. Birthdays have always been an important thing for us family ever since I was born. We have never missed each other Birthdays or even my parents Anniversary for the record.

So sometimes getting to know someone who doesn't take Birthdays that importantly cause us a slight disappointment. Who cares about Birthdays, some people will say. But well, heck. I care. If it aren't for Birthdays, you wouldn't even be born.

Pretty right the cake?
 
It's niceeeeeeeee.
 


 

 

Just the rest of the food.

---

Sometimes I ask Allah SWT why do my heart settle for less? Or rather settle for someone whom I could see obstacles coming. I tried so hard to open up myself and choose the person who I could clearly see that he will take good care of me for the rest of my life. Someone who will never give up on me. Someone who will be a good father to my children. Someone who will shower me with endless joy and love. Someone whom I know for sure will make me feel at ease in the future. Someone who finds me beautiful in just whatever possible way I am. Someone who really loves me a lot and for who I am. Someone who will pamper me. So why do my heart still reside for the opposite? I make doa every single day, so that Allah SWT will show me the right way and so that I will not regret making decision. Hopefully, I could open up my heart to the person who actually deserve me, deserve my love before everything gets too late. But why can't I, no matter how much I try? ='( Why do I "choose" to hurt and break myself like this? Ya Allah. Save me. Please save me, before everything gets too late.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: