Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Flavour Flings

Dear Diary,

I am currently missing D so much. SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad It has been long since we ever have a proper date together. Though last time we meet-up like once every 3 weeks but we spend quality time together. Unlike now, we meet up at least once a week but our meet-ups are filled with appointments after appointments right after our work and then we'll head home after that because penat already. SadSadSadSadSadSadSad Rindu banget. Kangen banget. Haizzz! But what to do right. Sabar je lah eh.

And this Chinese New Year holidays is not helping me at all because I'm staying put at home doing nothing while D is out working. And and, I really HATE staying at home doing nothing. Tsk! Sometimes I wish I can fast-forward to next year so I'll have someone to accompany me at home. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Talking about having company at home. The other day, I had a conversation with D.

Me: Awak, you rasa paiseh tak eh nak kahwin?
D: Paiseh?! Paiseh asal eh?
Me: Yelah. Nak naik pelamin all. Nanti kita jadi the centre of attraction seh. I tunang ni lagi I stress. I duduk sorang.
D: :roll::roll::roll::roll: Kalau gitu tak payah kahwin. Ah you gitu lah, semua paiseh.
Me: Paiseh lah. Nak posing nanti for wedding pictures. Hahahaha! Lepas tu kalau the videographer interview nak kene cakap semua. I paiseh seh. Malu.
D: Dia tanya, jawab aje lah. Eh you eh, semua paiseh.
Me: I think nanti I sembunyi belakang you ah.
D: Hahahahaha! Nanti orang tanya mana pengantin perempuannya. I jawab "Ni kat belakang ni. Dia paiseh." Hahahaha! You gitu lah b, semua paiseh. Nanti I dah kahwin I balik rumah my parents k.
Me: Huh?! Then I sorang?
D: Habis tu, I pun mcm you juga, paiseh. Smiley
Me: Kkkkkk. I dah tak paiseh dah.

Tskkkkkk. Habis tu dah paiseh.

---

Skipped the CNY celebration with the paternal since I didn't have the mood to. Usually, we will do a small gathering over picnic with Mama and the rest. But this year was different since Mama is not around, so drove down to the cemetery instead to pay Mama a visit.

I had a private moment with her. Just like how I would usually pour my hearts out to her. It was a teary moment for me. I couldn't even bother much when people walk past me. I was just basically talking and telling Mama everything.

"Mamayou have always wanted Deen (that's how Mama always spell D's name) to be the one that marries me and taking care of me kan? He is Mama. Insyaallah! Your wish is coming true. We are getting engaged this year and will be getting married next year. The same month Adik & Ressal got married. The same month of your birthday and the same month of my birthday, both our birthdays. =') And Deen's parents is coming over next month to see Ayah to ask for the hand-in-marriage, I'm sure if you're around you'll cook good food for us. I haven't got any idea yet what to cook for them and I'm afraid my cooking is nothing compared to anyone. And I hope Deen's parents will like me too. =') I hope his parents will accept and love me like how you and Ayah have taken good care of me all these years, and the same thing with Deen. I miss you a lot Mama. I wish you were here. It's hard to handle certain things that I am unsure of. You have always make things seems so easy for us. I'll always pray for you and I know that no matter what it is, Allah SWT and you are always here for me and with me. Doa kan yang baik-baik for us okay, Ma which you have always did. I see you soon Mama."

---

After which, I decided to go for Café hunting since I was feeling hungry and most food stalls at close for the CNY.


Do check out Flavour Flings! The best thing it's Halal. A Halal version of Boufe Cafe, well at least that's what I feel and I don't mind coming back here again. Yummeh!

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: