Sunday, February 07, 2016

D Photograph. D Videograph.

Dear Diary,

Syukur Alhamdulilah.


I can't help feeling so surreal when I wake up this morning. D and I are almosttttt there. Insyaallah. Insyaallah. Amin. We have settle most things that we need to settle, secure the things we need to secure. I have booked my catering & deco quite long time ago already since my uncle, I call him Momok (not being rude or whatever, but that name has stick since long time ago) has a catering & deco services plus inclusive of the Wedding Cake and DJ. And Ayah you know him lah, doesn't trust anybody else when it comes to food and stuff like that. He is afraid the food is not nice or they cook lesser than what they're supposed to since he likes to invite God knows how many people. :roll: Tsk! So he doesn't want me to "venture" elsewhere.

Plus giving the leniency that Ayah doesn't bother me much on my wedding preferences and likings like how he did before during Adik & Ressal's Wedding, I'm consider quite lucky. So I'll abide by his wants for the catering. Lalalalala~

So yesterday we secure the Videography + Photography for our wedding. 

Smiley

After work, I met D at his work place at Marina South Pier. I have never been to this side of Singapore yet. The moment I reach there, it feels like how I felt the first time when I stepped foot onto Punggol. Not many people were there though, quite a number of foreigners who came for sight-seeing and photographing purposes.




I continue walking around while waiting for my Smiley to get changed.




Pretty place definitely but I was feeling quite hot already. Lol! And reception was bad. It was then few minutes later I saw D walking towards me.

We headed down to Paya Lebar, walked around the new Paya Lebar Mall before heading for our Photography + Videography appointment with Kak Airon at Ubi. Sadly, the new mall has nothing much. Only 2 storey high tall which is also not so high. Lol! Our appointment was at 5pm and we were there as early as 3.30pm. So D asked me to text Kak Airon if we could come in earlier and she was even glad that we could.

---

We cabbed to Kak Airon's place from Paya Lebar, the funny thing I haven't alighted from the cab, one leg was inside the cab, while one leg was outside, the moment D closed the door, the cab driver just drove away thinking I've exited the cab. I almost scream and D face look quite panic. So I quickly managed to jump out of the cab. And mind you, I was wearing a super long dress with high heels somemore. Thank God I didn't fall ahhhh. Can you just imagine?! And D kept laughing at me after that. Basketball that man. Here I was feeling quite scared and panic thinking of the aftermath, prolly thinking the cab driver was going to kidnap me and run away with me. Woahhhh, so paiseh! It'll be even more embarrassing if I were to fall in front of D. Confirm like nangka busuk ah. My goshhhhhh! Lucky me. And ermm...yes, I still feel quite paiseh around D. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Maybe in years to come then I'll probably be less paiseh ah. Lol! Not like other couples who could just eat messily in front of each other or fart or do nonsense things with each other. I ermmm....kennut. I kennut lah.

Anyway, I was quite surprised that it is a house that we were heading to instead of a studio venue.

Me: Awak, you rasa-rasa we are in the correct place tak eh? It's a rumahhhhh, not a studio. I ingatkan studio. Ni confirm kan betul? You rasa-rasa kita kene kidnap tak eh? Is it safe?
D: Hahahaha! Merepek lah you. Safe lah. Siapa lah yang nak kidnap kita. Tadi taxi driver tu pun you ingatkan dia nak kidnap you. You ehhh! Tak habis-habis dengan kidnap.

Ehhhhhh, I very scared one okay! Anyway, we were greeted warmly by Kak Airon the moment we stepped foot into her house. And the first thing she asked me,

Kak Airon: Are you guys afraid of cats?
Me: Noooo! I loveeeeeee cats!
D: I'm okay with cats.
Kak Airon: Ahh, then that's good.
Me: But tu lah, usually cats are afraid of me. They'll run away from me.
Kak Airon: Are you the kind that will squeeze the cat and peluk-peluk all?
Me: YESSSS!
Kak Airon: Do you mind if I release them?
Me: THEM?!
Kak Airon: Yes them!
Me: I DON'T MIND!!!!!
Kak Airon: Hahahahaha! She really loves cat.
D: Ah dia memang!

So Kak Airon showed the videos and photograph package that we'll be getting and stuff like that. I was listening but most of the time distracted playing with the cats! Omigod seriously ahhhh, damn adorable those cats. Too cuteeeeeee already.



Say Hello Cumiiiiiiii! Hehehehehe!

He has a Scottish fold breed. His mom is. Omigodddddddd. SmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley

Kak Airon: You have cats too at home eh?
Me: Nope takde.
Kak Airon: Then how are you able to overcome your fear of cats?
Me: I don't know. I just love cats since young.
Kak Airon: Then kenapa tak get one?
Me: My parents don't allow. Always wanted one since young but they said no. Maybe Insyaallah, future house. Hehehe! *Look at D*
Kak Airon: Hahahaha! Insyaallah.
D: *Stares back at me*

Kak Airon: Anyway for videos wise, you guys can choose the all the songs you want.
Me: Really?!
Kak Airon: Yes. About 7 to 8 songs.
Me: Omigod. Okay-okay! I know what songs I want already!
D: *Stares at me*
Kak Airon: Hahahaha! I notice you always like to stare at her when she say some things here and there, macam salah cakap gitu. Hahaha!
Me: A'a. Dia memang.
Kak Airon: If people don't know him thinks he is like sombong and doesn't talk much. He looks like the kind who is stern and serious. While you are the opposite. You look like the happily, bubbly and cheerful kind.
Me: Hehehehe! Yes I am.
D: *Stares at me*
Kak Airon: Must be because of his job lah eh. Make you this way.

I'm spicing up D's life I'm supposed or maybe creating balance like Star Wars. LOLOLOLS! And then there was one part, the bride was making a speech and she cried.
.
D: Habis lah ni. Confirm you nangis also.
Kak Airon: She will ke? I don't think so lah. I thought she is the bubbly and cheery kind.
D: Hm! She will CONFIRM cry!
Kak Airon: Ohhh! She is also the emotional wreck kind eh?
D: Yah, sikit-sikit je nangis. Must prepare the toilet tissue roll already.
Me: Kurang asam betul.
Kak Airon: Toilet tissue roll? Tak perlu ehhh.

All in all, we secure the package for next year already. Alhamdulilah! So after, D send me home by cab and he took public home from my house. While in the taxi, we were discussing more intense on the things that is left to do. But guess what? The taxi driver increase the volume of the radio because he wanted to hear the news. So rude kan! Since it was a grab taxi's, I told D to screen shot the driver's face and I wanted to write in or FB it lah. But D being D told me to let it go. Hahahaha! This kind of people also have. Tsk! :-w

Till here.


To all the Chinese people who is celebrating the new year. Happy CNY to people like D and I who have Chinese blood flowing inside us. Lol! And to those who are not celebrating, Happy Holidays all. I am just going to sit at home and not spend money already. Save Save Save.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: