Wednesday, November 02, 2011

0 more days & 1/0 more sleeps!

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2346 hours

Had dinner with the girlfriends and I totally enjoy meeting them because they NEVER fail to enlighten my days! We should meet more often. I’m wearing henna now, so it’ll be so hard for me to upload the pictures here. Just check out my Facebook for the pictures.

On a lighter note,

THE BOYFRIEND IS COMING HOME TOMORROW! WEEE! Those endless worthwhile wait has finally almost come to an end. Amin! :) Gotta fetch him at the airport tomorrow and seriously,I already have butterflies in my stomach now like as if I’m going for my very first date. Aww, I really love the feeling & I bought him roses. Sweet righttt?! =D

GOODNIGHT people. I’m going to prepare for tomorrow. =) I don’t even know if I could sleep. Alrighty, I shoulddd. According to colleague I have to catch my sleep and GLOW tomorrow. =)

I’m sexy & I know it. Wiggle wiggle wiggle yeahs!

0 day to his return!
1/0 more sleeps till my knight returns!

XOXO,
Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: