Monday, November 28, 2011

Flightless Bird, American Mouth

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2334 hours

And I’m so addicted to Breaking Dawn soundtrack; earworm. Like always and always, I always find myself liking whatever that has got to do with Twilight and its series. *Flips hair!

I find the rhythm of the song quite sweet! Imagine having this song being played on my wedding day, while I’m walking down the aisle wearing my white wedding dress with my dad at the side, and then my dad bringing me over to my husband-to-be who is standing right in the middle. Well, it sound a bit “off” from how a Malay wedding should be, but seriously, it is sweet isn’t it?!!!!!! I want something like this for my wedding DINNER! (Mom doesn’t want any wedding dinner becase she said it’s a waste of time and money. =( But I wanttttt!)

Listening to this song, I just pictured the scene in Breaking Dawn when Bella almost die after giving birth to Renesmee and how Edward tried to revive her mortally by injecting his venom into Bella’s heart. I really really like that part of the movie so much! It just shows how Edward loves her so so so so much and is begging his whole life for her to live so that he could be with her. I don’t mind having this song being played during my wedding day while all of us are having dinner. Picture the bride & groom at the centre of the stage, probably feeding each other while the others too, are enjoying their dinner and this song in the background, suit it all.

Another sound track from Breaking Dawn and I could be slow dancing with my husband-to-be while this song is being played. Imagine me slow dancing in my white wedding dress and him in his black formal clothing! I’m thinking too much I know but I don’t see anything wrong at all. We all have dreams, I’m sure everyone has something in their mind on how they want their wedding day to be. It’s something that no one can ever deny and say like “Oh, I have never thought about it before.” I’m sure you did, everyone has! It’s just a matter of how often or how not often one keeps thinking about their dream wedding. =) Well, I’m not obsessed into getting married or what but I just love at the thought of it. It’s a beautiful thing seeing two people who loves each other, got together. And if you’re questioning yourself, let me answer you, I’m not getting engaged or married anytime soon, definitely not because I have to be certain of myself first before I jump into all these real life matter stuff. For now, let me enjoy my fairytales dreams! =)

---

On a lighter note, I'm on leave tomorrow and I’m bringing the family + boyf to Singapore Flyer. I paid for everyone in the house except for Sissy because she couldn’t apply leave. =( But it’s okay because at least, she has been to Singapore Flyer before. Looks like my Mom & dad are so excited to go to Singapore Flyer tomorrow. It’s their first time! I don’t mind spending a bomb for the family once in a while. We have been living hard before, it’s time we I spent those hard earn money for something wonderful in life for my family to enjoy. =)

Okay, goodnight. My boyf has been pestering me to sleep because I’m unwell actually. Goodnight love birds!

XOXO,
Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: