Sunday, November 27, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 0009 hours

I think I might have overworked myself. =( At times, I feel like fainting like I’m running super low on sugar when I have already eaten! Sometimes, I lose myself. I don’t even know what I’m thinking and took me a while to realize I’m at a particular place. Sometimes, I don’t even know what I’m saying and stuff. And just now, my leg gave way a bit. I almost fall like as if the blood decides not to pass enough oxygen to my brain to tell my leg to walk and for my muscles to function properly for walking. I want to rest and sleep but I just can’t because I have so many things to do and I’m not going to sleep and sleep and forever catching on sleep and missing stuff I want to do that I have been doing since last time, like blogging and etc etc etc.

---

Let’s put stress and work aside, now the fun moment!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some pictures we took before watching our movie and they had the exact Volvo car that Edward drove in the movie was showcase outside Lido. So we took our chances! =)

Photobucket
Hana taking picture with the Chipmunks!

Photobucket




See I told you, I was Bella in the movie and Edward drove me in that car! Lol!

Just from the pictures, you could have guess that I have watched ‘Breaking Dawn Part 1’ movie the other time with boyf and Hana + Tim. Yes! And I love double date! =D Sadly, I didn’t win the preview ticket. =( I don’t know why Edward decides not to give me some luck to win the preview ticket when I have been going for Twilight Saga series preview since Twilight! =( It’s okay Edward, I still love you despite that. HEHE! I don’t care if you people think I’m a freak for liking Twilight or the Vampire stuff and thingy. It’s okay, it’s really okay because I STILL LOVE IT NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE THINK OR SAY. HEHEHEHEHEHE!

Rating: 5/5 Popcorns!

Well, I don’t like to lie but my ratings might be a little bit bias in my rating because you know, I love Twilight. HEHEHE! You should ask someone else before watching but seriously, it was GOOD! It was a super romantic movie even though there wasn’t much action to expect. Let’s look at the expression of us after watching the movie.

Photobucket
Hana and Tim!


Ignore my boyf’s face pleaseeeee! The movie was gooood! Lol!




The whole time while I was watching the movie I just put myself on Bella shoe. It felt like as if I was Bella. HAHAHA! And and and, oh my gosh, if only Edward was real…..!!! While some people want to get married due to just a requirement thing to get married but Edward wants to marry Bella because he really WANTS her, to be with her and to have her!

The loving and assurance words he express to Bella saying how much he love her, how much he doesn’t want to hurt her, how much he doesn’t want to lose her, wants to be with her forever till eternity, how much everything about Bella was the best thing that ever happened to him. And when they got married and he said something like “Last night was the best night of my existence”, it just mean a lot to me. It might mean nothing to some people and they might go oww, yewwww but the fact it just meant that he was willing to wait for the one he love and yes, the right moment at the right time. =) How many guys are like that now? Yes they do exist but not many. And how it almost put me into tears when my boyf mention, “I will never do such stuff to you because you are so precious to me. I will never spoil you or your life like that. Whatever it is, we will wait for it, the right moment and the right time.” So sweet right?! =)) Sometimes that is the reason why I feel safe being around him.

Oh, so where was I?

Ah yes, just seeing Bella, Edward & Jacob together just makes me happy! Especially how Edward is willing to give in to Bella so that she can still be close to Jacob without feeling a teeny weeny bit of jealousy well, sometimes he might. But not even once he told her to stay away from Jacob. Because I know in real life, boyfs in the world do get jealous if you’re close to another guy what more giving hugs to your guy best friend especially when you’re already attached or what more married to your now duly made husband. See what I mean? And how lucky Bella is?! Because she is married to Edward, the vampire guy who is good-looking, immortal and just everything! And that hot Jacob, who can turn into wolf, super strong and good-looking is also into her!!! Damn lucky right?!! Wait, why must I be jealous? I thought I was Bella? HAHAHA!

I wouldn’t mind watching Breaking Dawn for the second time I swear!! If I could watch Twilight for more than 10 times, I could do Breaking Dawn a lot more also. New Moon was good but a bit draggy, once will do. Eclipse I didn’t even had the chance to do a lot but yes, it was good too!

After the movie, we had dinner at Pastamania, Far East Plaza. See how sweet how our sweetheart is, ordering the princesses food while we two just sit down and wait for the food to be served. Lol!




Hana & I!

Photobucket
Mine!

Photobucket
Boyf’s!

I would like to take this chance to thank Hana and her brother for this wonderful Breaking Dawn calendar that his brother got during Breaking Dawn movie preview. At least I still get their door gifts even though I didn’t attend the preview. The moment I got this, I threw my old calendar away and start using this. Really appreciate it so so much! Thank you guys! =))

Photobucket

Seriously,

I CANNOT WAIT FOR BREAKING DAWN PART 2 ALREADY!

Won’t you just feel the excitement and scream with me?! =DD Okay work tomorrow.

XOXO,
Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: