Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My sweet escape

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2344 hours

It has been long since I last wrote in here. I’ve been pretty busy and tired with workloads. At the same time, if the boyf books out from camp, he’ll usually meet me. And we have this time target at what time to switch off the lappy and head off to sleep. Usually, I don’t even bother to on my lappy at all. What’s the use of my iPhone, if I can surf while on bed right?

I was still feeling quite depressed over what boyf did to me at Australia. I know it wouldn’t be something serious to some people but hell yeah, it means big to me. Whatever he did to me was UNFORGIVABLE, somehow, for now. =( I thought things was going to get better for us. We promise to uphold whatever agreement we have on each other and not to do things to hurt each other’s feelings anymore. And that was what he did, he broke his promise and hurt my feelings. How can I ever trust him anymore? =(

My sweet escape:-

Thanks D for the night supper, the nights out. Thanks N for driving. =) Sorry for the trouble too if I cause you guys any!

And you guys have no idea how I felt at that point of time. I felt free! Free from all the problems I have. It feels like there was nothing pushing on me or rather anything that I wanted to get it off my chest. I love the late night supper, indulging into my egg prata. I was somehow cravings for prata too at that point of time. Right on time! Thanks for the treat! I shall treat you people next time! =))

It feels like as though it has been long since I laugh on stupid funny jokes and lame actions that people make or do. Work has been serious, relationship too, has taken quite a toll on me. Family? We don’t really hang out and enjoy fun moments anymore like it used too. =( Sad ah my life? It was only that moment, I felt like I was a young kid again. I don’t have to bother about problems, relationship or work! Who cares right?! I was ENJOYING myself, God knows! I love that COOL fan sensor at Marina Bay waterfront!

After supper, D & N brought me to the place where people practice flying airplane? Jet plane? Something around that line I think. SERIOUSLY COOL SHIT CAN?! I never know such place really existed and we can actually see them fly we choose in the day time! Just that we went so late at night and all were left was just the airplane without the “pilot”. HEHE! Now when people say Singapore is boring, think again, there is just so much things that you people and I’ve yet to know and discover!

So, we drove through town after that and that was my FIRST freaking time ever passing through town at 1am or 2am in the wee hours! Hahaha! Surprisingly, there was NO ONE there except for maybe 1 or 2 souls walking around. I was expecting groups or Mats&Minahs, AhBeng&AhLians or rather Achi&Tambhi sitting around, drinking, smoking or shouting across at each other. Maybe some might get into fights? I don’t know. Because usually I know when you ask these people where they are heading to late at night when you’re about to get home and sleep, their answer will be “Oh, nak pergi town ah” which means I’m heading to town. So where are all these flops?! The next answer I got was, ohh..clubbing! Probably, lol! And that was when at 3am to 4am, the cars and taxis start to multiply on the road. Awesome!

Photobucket

We headed to Marina bay sands waterfront because I haven’t been there. And the place there at night was super lovely! I love the breeze at night! The weather was so chilling that somehow makes me wanted to pee a lot but thank God, I’ve got my jacket on. HEHE! It will definitely be sweet to spend with your significant other but who cares when you got cool people around you at that point of time and all you do is just laugh and laugh and laugh.

The princess was sent home after all that. If I was a boy.. How I wish I was a boy. People wouldn’t worry so much about me. I could do late nights chilling at town, go anywhere I want and sight-seeing at night, it’s way different when I see things in the daytime. I love to explore, I love to see things that I don’t get to usually see, I love the feeling of being excited and jakun. It’s a priceless feeling! Afterall, I’m a woman that has lots of curiosity, trust me.

Goodnight people!

XOXO,
Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: