Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Selengeh is the word.

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2301 hours

My knight has been booking out often these few days and I’m so happy about it because we get to spend the time together. It felt like as if he is a change person, he has been nice to me, sweet to me. But the question is, how long would it last? Skip relationship!

I guess I could be the worst clumsiest or rather selengeh person on earth. -_-‘ The other day at lab, my new colleague answered the phone for specimen collection but she didn’t know where the call was called from,

Pia: Azie, sorry. Clinic Cheng from Mt. E called? Cheng? (After putting down the phone)
Azie: Cheng from Mt. E? Erm..do you know the unit number?
Pia: Sorry, >< I don’t know.
Azie: Ermm..Charlotte, is there Cheng clinic from Mt. E?
Charlotte: Cheng? I know Chang. One Chang clinic at Mt. E.
Azie: Is it?
Charlotte: Chang tou something..
Azie: Chang tou foo right?!
Charlotte: HAHAHAHAHA! Tou foo is a food, aiyoh this girl!
Azie: Oh yah, =X

HAHAHAHA!

Another day, I kinda drop my iPhone in the train. While people usually act super cool when they drop their iPhone, I just screamed “OH SHIT!” super loudly. HAHA! Somehow I thought I spoilt my iPhone. =( I wanted to let boyf listen to the new bollywood that was sang by Akon,

Azie: Can you hear the song?
Boyf: Yes, I can.
Azie: Why I cannot hear?! Gosh! My iPhone is spoilt or the earpiece is spoil.
*Stop and replay the song again.
Azie: Can you still hear?
Boyf: Yes I can.
Azie: Gosh! This iPhone is really spoil!!!!!
*Blast the song
Azie: I can hear it but it’s quite soft. =((
Boyf: And you’re blasting my ear -_-‘ How can you even hear when you’re not plugged on with the earpiece -_-‘.
Azie: EH?! HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA!

Would you really want to be friend with a woman like this? HAHA! Goodnight!

XOXO,
Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: