Tuesday, November 01, 2011

I'm sexy but I don't know it.

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2059 hours

WARNING: LONG ENTRY!

Got home and mom went “Your mom-in-law was looking for you and she was looking for his son!” My first reaction was like whattt?! O_O?!

So yes, him mommy was looking for him because he hasn’t called her for days ever since he left for Aussie. The only time he called her was during his first night when he reached Aussie. I felt so bad! Super bad because I didn’t even update her anything about how the boyf is doing. Furthermore, he can’t even call at all because he is always running low on credit and his phone didn’t catch any reception there at all.

His mom went, how is boyf doing, was he sick, is it cold there, what is the timing difference and etc etc etc all. I feel like crying! I would feel the same EXACT way if my own children hadn’t called me for days. I would be worried sick! And even boyf is not my son, still he is my boyf! And when he didn’t call me for a day it makes me feel uneasy!

Anyhoos the main story is that I already plan what I wanted to wear to fetch the boyf which is this. Sorry, I was trying out the outfit, so saya pun berposing sakan. Ignore the ugly background! The pictures taken were meant for the shoe to see how matching it was. HAHA! But I can’t be wearing this if the mom is coming along because it’s a bit too revealing. Swear I wanted to wear this so much! At the same time, I tell myself to just wear because I don’t want to be hypocrite, in front nice nice behind bad bad. Zzz!






I’m sexy but I don’t it! Just kidding! HAHA!

Initially, his mom didn’t want to fetch him since it’s so early in the morning and she didn’t had companion but after a while, she called again and decided to go with me and his little brother by catching the first train. I was thinking of taking taxi but the mom said it is expensive & a waste of money. =( I don’t want to miss his arrival at the airport. I want to take pictures all but the mom insisted on taking the first train which I know we wouldn’t be able to reach on time. =( The first train would only start at around 5.45am and his flight would land by 7am. And if he is lucky enough, he might reach around 6.30am. I want to video him! =(

So, talk to Mommy about this and she said, ask daddy to send us to the airport. Mom said might as well I pay daddy for the taxi fare rather than paying somebody else. Which is true and daddy would definitely agree! Well, Insyaallah, I might be getting pay increment + bonus + 13th month bonus, I wouldn’t mind spending a few dollars for the one I love. :)

And being someone who felt the pinch easily, I tweeted like “Mom force me to call boyf’s mom but I so takut (scared) can?!” And boyf’s brother replied my tweet with a “Ada apa nak call?” (For what do you want to call?) I don’t know if he say it in a nice tone or what but from what I read, it doesn’t sound like it is nice. So, I replied saying his mom was asking about boyf all and I already called her. And he tweeted with a “Fucking pissed off” at first which I’m not sure if it was meant for me or what and then replying me with a “Oh.ok” Sarcastic not?! So I just initiated another reply asking if he is coming along to fetch boyf and he went yup. I told him, my dad might be sending us to the airport and I will confirm with him later tonight and he didn’t even reply me at all.

Salah aku apa sia?! I don’t care whoever people lah eh but if you’re gonna offend me, I swear I’m not going to tolerate any shit. If it was really meant for me or whatever shit it is, you tell me straight to the face okay, because I HATE it when people say stuff behind my back! Whatever lah, malas nak fikirkan!

On a second thought, should I call my boyf? He didn’t contact me one whole day today since there were no more computers for him to be online anymore over at his hotel/resort.

---

I just called the boyf!!! He said he was about to call me too. Aww! Means he was thinking about me. Hehehe! He is now relaxing at his resort and watching TV. He took videos and pictures he said and is already using my last memory card which is like altogether there are 16GB memory card I gave it to him. Zzz! He said he can’t wait to show them to me. Wee! He still hasn’t bought my biscuit yet! So sad! =( He bought me some chocolates though and T-shirts for himself. Lol! Sho cute the boy! I’m going to call him tomorrow before he fly off, really cannot wait to see him again. Ya Allah, please keep him safe throughout! Amin! I LOVE YOU, BABY!

---

Something that I was supposed to blog the other day!

I don’t want to be a bad girlfriend for saying this but seriously, my boyf has been away for so long, quite some time for me that sometime I actually forgot his “existence” and worst I could actually even forget how he looks like. =X *SMACK MYSELF HARD! On normal days when he is around, I used to look and check at my phone every second and minutes just waiting for his text. And at night, I’ll always wait for his call before going to bed.

But things are like different now. For almost 2 to 3 weeks, the days that he has been to Australia, I have been living without doing all of these. Initially, it felt so hard because I’m so used to this kind of life for almost 6 years ++ of my life, but as the days go by, everything just come into place. I managed to control myself from being over excessively missing him so much.

I’m feeling fine and I can go on with my days so good now. Alhamdulilah! And the reason why I can, is because I remember praying to Allah asking Him to make my days smooth till he flies back to Singapore and Amin, my prayers were answered. =)

Still, when I look at our pictures together or just his pictures, it makes me miss him more. =( I miss those warm hug around me whenever I feel sad, insecure or cold. I miss those sweet little pecks of kisses after sending me home. I miss that laughter when we watch funny movies. I miss those protective words when he is being defensive about my safety. I miss those smiles each time when he looks at me and tells me I’m beautiful. I miss those irritated look he gave me each time I make funny faces when he nags a lot. I miss that cheeky giggles when we play Scissors, papers, stone together in the train. I miss those words of advice to always remember Allah and not to go astray. I miss being pampered. I miss having him around to fetch me and send me home from any place I’m from. I miss when he teases how I get ear worms after listening to him sing a certain song and I started singing the same song too. I miss being carried by him when I have stomach cramps or pretending like as if we’re bride & groom that just got married. I miss sitting down with him and just keeping quiet, lying next to each other looking up at the stars & sky. I miss quarrelling with him. I miss.. I miss.. I miss him so much!

Most importantly I want him to know, just EVERYTHING about him that I miss. I want to feel like the luckiest Princess alive around him again and I can’t wait because I have less than a week left to wait before he return. And I tell you the first thing when I see him; I want to hug him for 3992389839887190380930 the days we haven’t met each other and NEVER let go!

1 day to his return!
2 more sleeps till my knight returns!

XOXO,
Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: