Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy 1st Qushayyi!

Mom dad brother knight Sissy Ressal

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 0046 hours

Photobucket
Happy 1st Birthday Qushayyi!

I had lots of fun today over at my so called nephew in cousin, Qushayyi’s Birthday Party with the cousins and definitely indulging myself in good food! Hehe! =) And boy, it felt like only a few months ago that little Q was born but today he turned one! Besides the fact that time flies, seeing the addition of number to my age scares me too. Sometimes, I don’t even realize I’m how old I am. And when people asked, I answered them ignorantly that I’m 18. HAHAHA! How many years back is that?!

Enough of all words, now let us jump to the picture. I’m sure you people are looking forward to it! =)

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Birthday Boy cute cake!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy Family! With his daddy & mommy!

Photobucket

Photobucket
With his Titi!


Mom fanning the boy away because he was perspiring away

The good food,

Photobucket

Photobucket
Banana Cake

Photobucket
I think this had Peanuts feeling in it.

Photobucket
This had Nutella fillings in it and it taste super nice.

Photobucket
But most of all, I must say this one is the most super toothsome one! The chocolate coating on top of the chocolate sponge cake can just make you melt into pieces when you eat them. Don’t forget to lick off that chocolate off your teeth because I had like “Azie, chocolate kat gigi last warning okay!” HAHA!

Photobucket
Baulu!

And this one would be boyf’s favourite pick. He cannot get enough of this two.

Photobucket
I have no idea what this is called.

Photobucket
Custard filling

Photobucket
The Fruit Tarts

Photobucket
The one who help out with the cutting of the cake for share.

Birthday Boy,

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Preparation for them game time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Giving instructions and rules on how to play the games

Of course, we are happy people after that. Hehe!



We got our Party goody bag too! Yay!

I can’t believe that people are actually reading my blog. Each time I leave my blog, I took note the number of people that last visited my blog, I still remember the last time it was like 51 and the next time I check the counter it went up all the way to 62. 11 people who read my blog? Is this even for real? Even if I have 11 or even lesser than that, sadly, I don’t even know who’s my viewer is. =(

I might want to introduce password into my blog the next time. Ask around for the password code from me, if you guys are like ever interested in reading. =) Seriously, I’m working tomorrow. I need to get my ass on the bed and freaking get a good night sleep!!!!

XOXO,
Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(+

No comments: