Sunday, November 20, 2011

Selamat Pengantin Baru, Kak Izzi & Iswandi!

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 1726 hours

Selamat Pengantin Baru Kak Izzy & Iswandi! =))

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First and for all, millions and millions of thank you to Kak Izzy for inviting me over to her wedding! =) And Kak Izzy definitely look super different, so gorgeous!!! To Kak Izzy, have a super blissful marriage and have more kidssssss. Wee! I wanted to take pictures with Kak Izzy but the queue was super long and the bride & groom wanted to make way to the groom's side already. =( But I was happy enough that I get to see her in her wedding top!

Meet up with Zai and we went together to Kak Izzy’s wedding ceremony. Not forgetting our 2 very own sweetheart, Faz & boyf came along too. =) I didn’t intend to bring the boyf along since he usually finds it a bit awkward around people. Lol! But since Faz insisted saying he hasn’t meet boyf for quite some time, so I dragged him along. Thank God he agreed!

Saw quite a number of Kranjians around and being the one who always recognize people very well, I remembered all of them who attended Kak Izzy’s wedding but usually people are the one who don’t recognize me. I was afraid to talk to people because I’m afraid they might ask like “Eh, who are you eh?” HAHAHA! Later people think I perasan tegur-tegur people macam nak step popular when people don’t even recognize me. Lol!
I had some flashback when I saw someone. =( My heart just cringe and I wouldn’t even dare to look at his eyes.

And I would also like to apologize to some people if I salam and kiss their hand. =( Coz it was a bit confusing to me that during Kranji days, some I used to salam and kiss the kakak-kakak’s hand while some I don’t the last time. So out of respect, I just kiss people’s hands lah. HAHA! But I promise after this no more. HEHE! Apparently, one of the Kranjians mentioned that, this was her first time seeing me in real life with long hair and all. People must have not seen me for a long time I guess. Where has Azie been hiding all these while?

Introducing Zai & Faz, wonder when their turn to get married. Lol! I was teasing the both of them and both just went O_O. LOL!

Photobucket

And yes, my knight in shining armour & I.


Not forgetting the super delicious appetizing food that we indulge in! Yummy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Guess which one was my drink & which one was boyf’s? Hehe!

I’m craving for HOT CHOCOLATE badly! Did McCafe just put some addictive thingy inside my hot chocolate or what?! Coz I’ve been wanting to have that almost every day man!

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2358 hours

Took my nap because I had a super bad headache, must be because I was caught in the rain on the way back from Kak Izzi’s wedding, and woke up just in time for my Maghrib prayers. I was waiting for the boyf to text me and finally, he did.

Boyf: Are you awake princess?
Azie: Yes, I've done my prayers already too! :)
Boyf: Do you want to go out?
Azie: YESSSS!
Boyf: Okay, let’s go grab your hot chocolate!

Weeee! I didn’t have my hot chocolate because it stopped raining and so I had Double Chocolate instead. I’m a happy princess! And I bought myself cocoa powder! I no longer have to stop by to McCafe to buy Hot Chocolate! It’s time I do it myself.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The substitute of Curry sauce. Hehe!

And how time flies. =( I’m back to work tomorrowwww. I still want to hang out with the boy…..

XOXO,
Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: