Monday, July 09, 2012

B is back


¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2217 hours

Dear diary,

So, B is already back home yesterday night. He text me at 12 midnight asking me to meet him and he had something for me as well. I was pretty afraid to tell Ayah I’m leaving the house to meet B. Mama was already asleep, so I couldn’t ask her. =X I could sneak out through my bedroom window, HAHA! But no, I wouldn’t even think of it. I will be forever guilty my whole life if I were to do that.

So, I was preparing myself to be slaughtered by Ayah when I wanted to ask for his permission to leave the house at 12.30am but luckily, Ayah just told me to be back home quick. I can see there was some reluctant to his face but he just couldn’t say ‘No’ since Muhammad was out with his friends and Sissy is over at ECP with Ressal & family and is not back yet. And I have been good, staying home always.

I don’t understand why I usually don’t get the green light as often as my siblings do. I have never been to any overseas outing with B because my parents just wouldn’t allow me but Sissy could! Anyway, it wasn’t to any of my ground rules to go on overseas with B for as long as I’m not married yet.

And THANK YOU so much Sweetheart for these. =) Really appreciate it so much for thinking of me. I mean it’s true, when you buy for someone something from somewhere that was because that person was in your mind half the time. HEHE!

Photobucket 

B didn’t get anything for my family like you know he is never good at this kind of thing like how I would buy for his family kind-of-thing when I’m on overseas. -_-‘ Not to suck up definitely but you know, it’s just appropriate. You buy something for the son; you don’t expect the other family to just look and see, right?

But I gave what I have to my family saying B bought for them. HEHE! (But I’m sure he would give it to them!) It was just so coincident! Ayah loves the Durian Cake thingy, Mama loves the hard biscuit and I shared my Choki Choki Chocomilk with my siblings. All happy, all said thanks. ^^ Credit goes to me. HEHE!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: