Friday, July 20, 2012

Germany Frankfurter Grüne Sßope

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 0115 hours

Dear Ramadhan,

We meet again finally. Alhamdulilah! I still remember asking myself at the end of last year’s Ramadhan if I ever get to meet Ramadhan again this year.

Anyway, I would like to thank my colleague Jie Min for the bean curd tart that she bought for 2 days for all of us in the lab. I have never tasted bean curd tart before and just like egg tart it taste extremely delicious and it’s less sweet as well.

Photobucket

Thank you Fendy for the Strawberry Milk Tea bags for Mama all the way from Genting Highland. I took two sips of the tea that Mama made and it tasted exactly like Strawberry Milkshake from McDonalds. NICE!

Photobucket

Thank you Ayah for buying me these 2 bags of prunes, when all I asked for just 2 sour prunes. I do have cravings for sour prunes now and then like pregnant woman and I can finish the whole 1 bag in a day, God knows. -_-‘

Photobucket


Thank you B for accompanying me to fulfill my crazy cravings to get this Flamming Hot as well as the Spicy Lime chicken drumlets at KFC. 

Photobucket

I seriously think Miss M is on her way soon because I really have bad cravings nowadays, especially getting up early and queuing up just for Sausage McMuffin with egg early in the morning.

Photobucket

And lastly, thank you to my colleague Pia for making these Germany recipe for us to indulge in during lunch time, called Germany Frankfurter Grüne Sßope. It was really sweet of her. It’s quite an expensive dish since all the ingredients are quite pricey, the sour creams, crème Fraiche and stuff. But eating it with potatoes, you just cannot stop. I shall try it with pasta the next time! =)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyway, I wish all my Muslim a Happy Fasting month tomorrow in this fasting month. 



Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: