Saturday, July 28, 2012

Geylang


¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 0024 hours

Dear Diary,

Miss M decided to come today, approximately at about 1pm and bother my sleep. Cramps were freaking horrible and all I did was just tossing and turning on bed for a couple of times and crying like God knows how before popping 2 menstruation pills.

It took about an hour before the pills took effect plus Mama was trying to massage my thigh and leg. The whole leg was in bad pain as well and I was screaming half the time when Mama touches me. Yes, that is how severe my cramps were each time. And with that, I come to a conclusion that I should visit the Gynae soon. I don’t find it normal at all to have terrible cramps at every menstruation cycle that I’m going to have. Imagine facing that each month. =(

Despite the menses cramp, I still do housework. Woman is woman huh.

Had a conversation with B,

Me: Can you accompany me to the doctor?
B: I’m awake dear. U want to go to the doctor? Are u sick dear?
Me: Yahs syg. But I feel better now.
B: Why honey?
Me: I’m having menses. I’m afraid it’s endometriosis, fibroid or cyst. Coz I’m always having stomach cramp when having menses. I don’t think it’s normal. =(
B: Then we go to the doctor lah dear. I don't think it's good like that as well.
Me: I told my mom but she said don’t think it’s anything serious.
B: Hmm.. Den how? What happens if you cannot get pregnant?
Me: Don’t say that way please. I’m so afraid. I want to get pregnant!!! =’((
B: Me too. I mean I also want to have children. I want to become a grandfather. Hehe
Me: Hehehehe! U’re so funny! I want to have children with you as well. =) Touch wood, but what happens if I can’t, would you leave me? =’(
B: Don’t even think about it dear, I’m sure we will, Insyaallah. Anyway, I won’t leave you, we will spend our live together.

I want to marry early and I want to become a Mama!

---

Anyhoo, break fast with the Boyfriend yesterday at Geylang after work. And boy was my colleague right! We couldn’t even get a place to sit just to settle down for a comfortable dinner. Headed to Arnold’s and the whole place was on reserved. Zzz!

So B and I decided to grab some food, I had Seaweed chicken while he had 3 curry puffs and 3 popiahs to himself. And we did some eating exercise! We ate while walking and it is not as bad as you think it is. =) We end up splurging on different food, lol! Which is good! Imagine if we were to settle down for Arnold’s, we wouldn’t even want to try the Bazaar food. The good thing is we were full from just the tiny bits of food that we bought here and there.

Let’s do some ratings:-

Photobucket

Nutella ball! You should just chunk the whole thing inside your mouth and taste how the ball burst Nutella chocolates inside your mouth. YUMMY! 10 balls for $3. =)


Photobucket

My favourite! The potato roll do you call that? They have 3 different flavourings to sprinkle onto the potato. Cheese, BBQ & Chilli which I have tried all 3 at one go the other time at Expo. HAHA! And like everyone knows, I would definitely go for the spiciest one and so Chilli it is! =) Short for $2.50 and long for $3.00, might as well settle for the long one.

We were walking around and came across this shop, which sells different types of chocolate. The different colours and shapes of the chocolates attracted B and I to stop by. They have different flavour ranging from dark chocolate to even Bubble Gum chocolates!

The funny thing when the person asked if we wanted to sample their chocolates, B agreed to sample them. And their chocolates samples were like little tiny bits of pieces like as if those chocolate crumbs that fall of from the chocolates itself. They were so tiny!! -_-‘ B even went “Where is the sample? Is this the sample?” I mean they should at least give a proper sampling the next time. I don’t think B could even taste anything at all.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Still we decided to get the Bubblegum chocolate for two! =) It cost 80 cents per chocolate.



Photobucket

Photobucket

And last last last, we couldn’t stuff anymore food anymore. I have never liked anything that has got to do with soya bean. Name it, soya bean drinks, bean curd or whatever. But ever since Jie Min joined us at my workplace, I have started to not say like them but eat them. Lol! I’ve tried the Original bean curd from another stall the other day and so I decided to try Milo Bean Curd from another stall yesterday and it was not bad. =) I wanted to try Durian but it was sold out. Zzz!

This stall sells Original Bean Curd for $1.50 and flavoured ones for $2.00, while the other stall I went the other day sells Original for $1.50 and flavourings for $2.50. I would come back for Durian the next time. =)

I have never hate Geylang even though the place can be really crowded and stuffy, squeezed with people. It’s the Hari Raya mood that I get when I go there. It’s just where us, the Muslims go just before Hari Raya strikes. It’s definitely a place to appreciate. Imagine not having Geylang at all? Hari Raya would never be the same again.

Before I go, I hope people out there the females especially, would wear appropriate clothing’s. Yes, even though it’s hot, I don’t think there’s a need to wear half-tube clothing where you’re top chest is exposed as well as your stomach. If it’s at the beach, I won’t even question that but at Geylang? Come on, it’s filled with Pakcik, Makcik, Abang-abang handsome okay I was just kidding on the handsome part but I mean seriously, people who are back from Terawih with Baju Kurung on. Don’t they feel embarrassed at all?

I don’t have any rights to question or even talk about this but I just hope people would respect Ramadhan a little more.

P.S: Heading just after Sahur to Johor with Mama, Sissy, Ressal & B to get some kuih-muih and etc. Yay!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: