Thursday, July 05, 2012

Bad Mouth


¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2346 hours

Dear diary,

On the night of Nisfu Shaaban, did my Ishak prayers and then Wirid, Yaasin, Ayatul Qursy and more doas. Insyaallah, in this bless-ful month, things would be better. =)

---

Anyway, I didn’t plan to blog anything tonight when something strikes my parents. I didn’t want to bother at first but it got a bit disturbed and I just had to post this. And to you who said this to my family, I’ve just got to tell you this man!

Klau nak kesiankan org tu ada batasnye. Klau asyik kesian aje sampai bila2 org yg minta kesian tu tak akan belajar dari kesilapan dan berdikari. Bak kata pepatah tolong salah klau tak tolong pon salah. Bila kita tlg jadinya melarat. Sampai berbulan2 tak bergerak dan da naik sedap org ada nak tlg. Tapi tak sedar diri yg org da naik penat melayan kamu hari2. Klau ditegur nanti kecil hati. Jadi si penolong juga yg makan hati. KESIAN. Klau kes tak tlg plak pon bole jadi pasal. Maklumlah, manusia berubah. Bila kita senang semua syg, Bila kita susah SEMUA MELAYANG. Baik yg tua, muda, gemuk, kurus semua sama. Jgn kerana da tak suka dgn org tu sampai satu singapura nak bawa cerita. Aib org kamu cerita sana sini walhal aib keluargamu kita diam aje. Kebaikkan org dgn skejap aje lupe. Sblum nak bercerita sana sini pegi lah pandang cermin tu dan tanye “Baik sgt ke aku”. Jgn setakat pakai tudung tapi mulut ternganga. Ada baiknya tutup mulut tu dgn tudung tu skali. Renung2 lah bersama. Sambil renung tu cuba mata tu lihat sekeliling umah, mana tau ada brg2 diumah yg maseh berhutang ke (eg: perabot kerusi meja, perkakas umah, bill2, kamera, komputer). Maklumlah kita ni hidup tak lama, tataulah klau hutang kita dihalalkan ke tidak.. So agak2 ar buat org eh..

First thing first babe, I don’t think there is even a need to write this out in your Facebok because by doing this, seriously, ni dah menjatuhkan air muka orang. And this is so childish I would say. As far as I’m concern, no matter how rough things get between my family & yours, I have never seen my family going around hoo-haha-ing about this tiff. All we did was just to keep quiet!

And please don’t go around saying like siapa makan chilli dia yang terasa pedas. This kind of thing, kalau tak makan chilli pun boleh rasa pedas lah wei. Never pinch also can feel the pinch! I mean come on?! Who else can it be when you mention the word furniture and CAMERA especially. We wouldn’t be that dumb to not understand, is not like as if I was born yesterday.

Yes, my family did owe that camera money from you guys but you were the one that was so willingly to lend that money over. And now what’s the fuss?! Kalau tak ikhlas from the start then say, tak ikhlas, don’t even bother to lend the money. What’s the purpose also to lend us the money and in the end nak ungkit-ungkit. Ni bukan mendatangkan pahala, dosa pun ada. I have lend people my money as well and when they can’t return or they disappear, I do get angry but after that I always say I ‘Halalkan’ because on Day 1 when you want to lend someone your money you would have already thought about the consequences, what if that person doesn’t return back you, your money? You should have that at the back of your mind. If you’re so afraid they wouldn’t, then DON’T even bother lending them the money. But if you are willingly to accept the consequences, then you shouldn’t be saying all that. But my parents are not like that, they will return the money, it was just a matter of time.

And secondly, the furniture that we have in our freaking house, we didn’t even want it in the first place! You guys LEFT it in our house or rather donated it to us since you guys don’t want it. We were not even the one who begged for such ugly furniture to be around the house.

Please eh! If you guys want that furniture back by all mean, bring your movers like you guys said, get them back because we have never used them or needed them anyway. And pasal the hutang if you guys would like to call it that way, not even a second we have forgotten about it, it has always been in Ayah’s little notebook to how much he needed to pay you guys back. Yes, we may have financial difficulties but that was before, before both Sissy and I had started working. Even we were financially unstable, I’m sure we have people whom we call family and relatives who LOVE us, be there for us and we had always lead a happy life not like you guys, people leaving you guys behind one by one. Such a sad life you guys lead I must say. Anyway, all Ayah left is just 2k to pay you guys back. It wouldn’t be any hassle to throw that 2k to you guys because I definitely earn more than that and Sissy as well. Tak heran ehhh!

You are seriously such an embarrassment to the Malay community but oh well, what can I say? You are those typical Malay Mat & Minah who doesn’t complete their education, sadly to say, nothing much up there on the brain. People who don’t have much UP there shouldn’t even be talking a lot. But apparently this one has nothing much UP there but DOWN there, they talk no sense which is just full of nonsense basically, just a thrash to the community.

And my family DID NOT do anything to start this spark. In fact, Mama misses your family so much only God knows. You guys did this. You guys start the spark. You try to stop her from going for her treatment thinking you guys could give her a better treatment. In life, we have to try every means to get better. What makes you think your treatment would make Mama better and not the doctor’s? It was such a small issue and you guys just have to make a mountain out of a molehill. And my family hasn’t had anything to say at all, until Ayah showed this post that you guys posted in FB. Nak cari pasal habis!

Talking about your “sacrifices” to my family? What about my PARENTS sacrifices to YOUR family?! My Mom and Dad spent years SERVING you guys like a servant for your wedding catering. Even no matter how tired Mom was working on weekdays, she still does it for you guys on almost every weekends, while you sit down and shake leg, sleep and do nothing. And when your helpers decided to leave you guys one by one and you had little helpers left behind, MY PARENTS STOOD BY to help you guys ALONE okay. Ayah come back from work at night feeling tired and he still has to drive your freaking lorry in the wee hours to send you guys to the market to get your ingredients to cook for wedding catering.

Get this across your head as well because this kind of sacrifices my parents made may not be in a form of cash, but definitely worth more than cash, through their HARDWORK, EFFORT & ENERGY which even money CANNOT buy. Like they said, hutang penat never be exchange with cash! Oh not forgetting as well, for the 2 days of hard work Mama and Ayah spent helping you guys at your catering, not being able to go home to even spend their time with us, their children, you gave them 50 bucks. Yes, 50 bucks, HELLO! Please laugh people! Because when my brother help out on wedding services for doing almost nothing just clearing up the plate and dump them at the dish washing area, he get at least 150 bucks a day home!

And I definitely gave Mom more than 50 bucks when I get my pay and it’s even better because she don’t have to tire herself to cook and do catering on weekends! She can sit and rest at home! And because of this thing you guys started, it affected Mom quite a bit. I DISLIKE YOU GUYS TO THE CORE MAN SERIOUSLY! If all you guys did was to offend me, I would have just keep my damn mouth shut, but you went to the extend to say stuff like this about my parents. Call me mean, I don’t give a hook because you guys are more mean, MEANIEEEEEEEEEEE!

And please don’t go around saying and being cynical “Dah cukup ke duit tu dah taknak tolong kita lagi”. If you think by helping you guys and get 50 bucks will make us rich or live comfortably, YOU ARE FREAKING WRONG! Eh the last time that 50 bucks you gave us, it was only enough to pay for my O’levels assessment book. It wasn’t enough to send me to my Graduation Prom Night because it cost more than 50 bucks. It wasn’t even enough for Mama to get me a new laptop for my Poly education, we USE our OWN MONEY for that! So we CAN survive without your money.

Anyway, that woman who posted in her facebook saying such, wasn’t even the “victim”, she was just the “victim’s” brother’s wife. HOW KEPO can people get? It doesn’t even concern her in the first place. I used to be quiet because I was young, now that I’m all grown up, you don’t come mess with me. I love my family and I’ll protect them no matter what it takes.

I seriously pity your husband to get you as his wife who has likes to bad mouth about other people. And I pity yourself to get your husband as well, because he could have stopped you. Instead of him telling you to do good, be good and not to say such stuff about other people, like what other husband would do and My Boyfriend would do as well, he didn't! Both of you deserve each other. Awww, so pathetically sweet!

Goodnight people.

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: