Sunday, July 29, 2012

A day at Johor

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2302 hours

Dear Diary,

Backdated: 29 July 2012

Woke up at 6am and quickly rushed to get ready because YES! Mama, Sissy, Ressal & B are all heading to Johor to do some Hari Raya shopping! =)

I was a bit agitated at first because Mama is blessed with two future sons-in-law with one who always likes to rush while the other one always take his own sweet time. Zzz! So, Ressal was already waiting for us downstairs but B was still taking his own sweet time to get ready, as well as myself because I don’t have to wake up for Sahur you see. So, everyone end up waiting for me.

I end up sleeping in the car while Ressal drove us all the way to JB. It was such a sleepy morning but I feel quite blessed because I’m not fasting. =X HEHE! So I thought I could munch onto some snacks or gulp down some drinks in between, which I thought I could! But it’s NOT easy because I’m in Malaysia, I might even get fine for drinking or eating!

First stop,

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is seriously a good deal! The kuih-muih were sold like 21RM and below per container which cost even less than S$10! We went to Angsana to check out the price of the same kuih-muih in the same container, the one that cost 21RM at the factory cost about 35RM at Angsana and $15 at Raja Kuih.


Photobucket

So can you just imagine?! I end up splurging like 100RM just plainly on kuih-muih as well as keropoks! HAHA!

Second stop,


Head to 
Ressal’s kampung and Mama who has her kampung affection during her childhood days and so she started getting all the fruits from the trees! Lol! Fresh fruits from the trees! We have like Rambutans, mangoes, etc and ermm..I have no idea what Jambu are called in English. Hehe!
Mama had to wash the Rambutans because they were infested by lots of ants and I don’t know if you could see the ants from the pictures because I use iPhone to capture the picture instead of my powderful camera.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Third stop,


Photobucket

Giant! We shopped quite a lot here, well quite is not the word but I splurge more RMs in here! From snacks to chocolates to drinks and moreeee!

Stop by for a car wash and headed home after that. Usually, while doing car wash we would dine in at 'Singgah Selalu' but since it was the fasting month, we sat at their rest room with Malay classical movie being played on TV and with the air con on. Instead of watching the movie, we all ended up sleeping! Lol!


Photobucket

HOME! Now look at the amount of shopping we did judging from the number of plastic bags.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And yes, finally buka time with the family. B & Ressal join us for buka as well, such a big feast. =) Alhamdulilah!


Photobucket

Princessazie Bella<3 font="font">
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: