Friday, July 06, 2012

B off to Melaka


¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2355 hours

Dear diary,

B is going over to Melaka tomorrow and I will definitely miss him! =(
  • No one to text me good morning or rather afternoon.
  • No one to text me asking if I’m home.
  • No one I could text as well to complain or share anything I feel.
  • No one to jog with me at night.
  • No one to make sure that I have something for dinner and not to skip it.
  • No one to meet me after work and spend the night with me before I go home and head to bed.

Thank God for 2 days, 1 night only. And B said he wish time flies faster, so that we’ll get to meet each other sooner when he comes back.

B: I really cannot wait for Saturday to be over. So that I’ll get to see you on Sunday when I come back. I really want to spend a lot of time with you dear on Sunday. Really cannot wait for Sunday.

Me: Me as well. I shallwait for your return and will always pray for your safety and well-being there. 
B: Please take care; I’ll always get so worried when I’m so far away from you.
Me: Hmm…


But actually, I’m just too tired to even feel that I will be missing the boy very very much like before. Yawns! Goodnight!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: