Monday, July 09, 2012

I Love/Hate You


¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2330 hours

Dear diary,

I guess we’ve drifted apart. A part of me says I love you but the other part of me is saying I hate you, I wish I could get rid of you. Both feelings are rather equal, so I’m not pretty sure which one holds a strong affection.

I Love You?
I Hate You?

I’m unsure.

Sometimes I wish I could delete certain memory of my thoughts. If I could, I would definitely remove every part or inch I have of you. And I wish I could pierce something sharp into my heart and make it heart-less. If I could, I would make my heart numb to love you in reciprocate.

It’s irony how you could be the best thing in my life, making me feel happy on cloud nine and the next moment, there you go pulling me down, down and down making me feel like the worst I’ve ever been.

I wonder if I have to keep up with this misery, disappointment of my life just to be with you. Tell myself I deserve better but I can’t bring myself to love another. How should things even move on and go further?

I really cannot wait for that particular day when you regret doing things to hurt me & that day you realized that you have been taking me for granted and no other woman could tolerate you like how I do. That moment, when you start to realize, it will be all too late. I’m waiting for that moment…

---

On a lighter note, I can't wait to go for a massage after work with my Swiss Colleague, Pia. =) I'm half day tomorrow. Hooray!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: