Friday, July 06, 2012

Jason Mraz Fever

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2217 hours

Dear diary,

I still can’t get over Jason Mraz’s concert and is still having the vibes! I truly enjoyed myself there, despite the place being over-crowded with 15,000 people who turn up.

Plus nothing complete more with Jason Mraz’s soothing song that was being sung by him, the breezy wind and B’s hand wrapped around my shoulder from the back and us swaying left to right singing together, especially when we sang ‘Lucky’ and ‘I Won’t Give Up’ together.

So here I share the pictures and some videos during Jason Mraz’s concert – Garden By The Bay.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Jason Mraz – Be Honest



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jason Mraz – Living In The Moment


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jason Mraz – A Beautiful Mess




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jason Mraz – Everything is Sound






Jason Mraz – I’m Yours



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jason Mraz ft. Corrinne May – Lucky



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Jason Mraz – The Remedy




Jason Mraz – The World As I See It




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jason Mraz – Mr Curiosity


Jason Mraz – Butterfly


Jason Mraz – Unfold


Jason Mraz – The Freedom Song





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Jason Mraz – I Won't Give Up



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bye Bye Jason Mraz! It was definitely a good performance!



Photobucket

Photobucket

---

Anyway, B is already at Melacca and he is pissing me off a little NOW. He told me he did some shopping there and so I was just merely asking what did he shop for and he told me secret. I gave him 200 RM to shop okay! (I know I shouldn’t be even writing this at all) I asked him twice and twice he said secret. Super annoying! And now he is not replying to my text. I need to do more selawat so that I won’t get more annoyed than this.

Till here, I’m working again tomorrow.

Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat

Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat Sun

Mon Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat (tomorrow)

I haven’t even taken any leave yet. Wow, I must be a robot. OH! Did I mention that I was so tired that I slept in the bus and miss my freaking stop? 4 stops away!! And the stops are like further from each other because I’m taking an Express bus which doesn’t stop at all bus stops. All the way till Lucky Plaza! And you know how I’m a sucker for direction; it took me almost 20 minutes to find my way back to Wheelock. Zzz!

Okay. I better be sleeping soon.

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: