Saturday, July 21, 2012

Let's not fulminate against

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 0024 hours

Dear Diary,

I just have to say something.

I know in this fasting month people tend to be more pious than before. People skip clubbing, stop wearing revealing clothes, performing Terawih and etc etc etc, you name it. Some even promise to be good and do good.

Syukur Alhamdulilah! Amin!

I’m really glad they do, coming from my point of view. While I can also understand coming from another people’s point of view which some say these people are hypocrite because it only lasted for a while. While some says, what’s the purpose of the Sunnah, Terawih when the Wajib, 5 times a day prayers was left behind.


But there’s a phrase that says, you cannot criticize someone who do “bad” or rather when they sin because you yourself don’t know how good you have been. Only Allah S.A.W knows and it’s even worse if you criticize people who are trying to change to do good and be good. You should give all your morale support and the best thing to do is to pray for them to continue to be like what they were during Ramadhan and even after Ramadhan.


Let me tell you a story about myself. I used to not pray 5 times a day, just doing them occasionally when I’m really really feeling down. Like they say people like me, when you’re happy you forget Him but when you have problems, you seek Him. Even when fasting month is done, I have never paid back those days that I have missed when Miss M came. I used to allow anger to take control of me, jealousy to grow around me and hatred to fill my heart. As much as I have my good side, everyone has their own dark side as well and that was the darker side of me.

Each year during fasting month, I stick to rules that I promise myself. No revealing clothes, stick to wearing pants or long skirt and no sleeveless shirt etc. No swearing of words and perform my Terawih of course. I stick to the rules strictly when one day, I asked myself, what’s the purpose of doing all these? I sound like a hypocrite because I’m not like that when it’s not Ramadhan but I just had to do it because it had to be done. It’s a holy month, no matter how hypocrite I turn out to be, which thank God nobody ever said I was, I have got to respect it the least.

But it was because of last year’s fasting month that everything changes. I stick to my normal routine rules during the fasting month and guess what? I slowly pick up by praying 5 times a day each day without fail even after Ramadhan have left us, I don’t really wear revealing clothes that often than before, not that I totally stop wearing them but I just wore them less often.  Insyaallah one day who knows I might even put on the tudung when the time comes. In fact there are quite a number of those revealing clothes that I have dump. I have started to pay back the days I miss to fast during the fasting month. =)

This would have never happened if I decided not to stick to my normal routine rule during the fasting month. Because we never know that small changes we decide to make in life like for example making changes during the fasting month, could change someone to be a better person.

Can you just imagine if someone were to criticize me saying that I was hypocrite and to stop all those. And if I were to really take it to heart and stop doing my normal routine during the fasting month thinking I was a real hypocrite, I’ll probably still be “lost” until now.

Let’s just not criticize. =) I do agree there’s some truth to your thoughts but you’ll never know these small changes that they made, will really change them. And always pray that the good deeds they do during Ramadhan will continues and follow them even after Ramadhan have left us. Insyaallah! =) Let’s encourage each other to the path of Allah S.A.WThey have got to start somewhere to be good, maybe not now, not later but they will. 

I guess it would be better if people are nicer when correcting or advising another human being. Because using harsh words and sarcasm sometimes will not let your message get across, it might even spite hatred or anger and we don’t want that. Fight fire with water, use soothing and encouraging words. It helps, Insyaallah. =)

---

I woke up late for work today. That happens each time when I do Sahur because after performing Subuh, I end up sleeping and this cause me to have 101 difficulties to get out of bed. From 6.15am, I snoozed my alarm clock till 7.15am. An hour! After which, I had a terrible headache at work and just feel like throwing up.

Thought of sleeping when I reach home but I had to vacuum and mop the house as well as clean my room. After cleaning up, did the dishes and perform Zohor & Asar, I literally knock out only to wake up few minutes before breaking fast. -_-‘ I even miss watching ‘Ketuk-Ketuk Ramadhan’. I hope Sissy will help to do the vacuum and mopping one day as well……….. One day.

Look what I did as well! Finally after so long we have this back at our home. I fix this myself, Muhammad didn’t even help. =( Sometimes it always feels like all responsible is mine but oh well, being the eldest huh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not so much to look at but eyyy, it's my effort. HEHE!


---

Anyway, Bestie Hernie promised to go Terawih together with me tonight but apparently she cancels it last minute. She’s prone to always do that but still; I love her no matter what. So I decided to head for Terawih with the Boyfriend’s companion instead. Glad I did! =) Till here, I guess I should just head to bed before getting another headache attack for sleeping late.

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: