Friday, December 13, 2013

05-06 Dec KL Vacation

Dear Diary,

As promised, my 4 Days 3 Nights vacation. Here we go.

05 December 2013

We booked a premium cab for all of us to head down to the airport. So Ressal & Huda came over which was easier for us rather than having to take 2 taxis which is more costly or even having to go Public which I can't be bothered with all the heavy bags that we have to carry.




The driver as usual, was always very friendly. Upon reaching the airport, we decided to check-in earlier and walk around. Well, more like shop around because it's DUTY FREE. And I really had Victoria Secret's perfume to get in mind. Hehe!

I didn't know such interesting stuff they have at the airport. I mean the parents can go around and do their shopping and they can actually leave their kids at this so-called "Kid's Section" to do their drawings and colourings which Huda loves it, of course.





Yes, as mention it was more for little Huda but being a kid at heart, I just couldn't resist the temptation. And so here is mine. HEHE!


Is it NICEEEEE? Hehe!

And after the drawings and colourings, we continue to shop again. Finally, I manage to get my hands on this baby. Of all VS perfume, this is one of the perfume that I always go crazy about. Been wanting to get one but having to save up for my Degree, I let it go so many times until.......

Mine

Adik's

Ours


That day when I just could not resist the temptation. 90 bucks for this set! Who would want to let it go? Hehe! Well, you can lay your hands on this baby if you wish, at any Victoria Secret outlet but it'll cost you about 120 bucks instead of the DUTY FREE price of course. And now they even have a new release of this perfume which is a little bit expensive but in a round packaging but instead of 50 mL perfume it is 100 mL if I am NOT mistaken and it come with a body mist too. I should have gotten this one. Zzz!

On board,


I didn't know we were going on Tiger Airways. I was a bit excited when I saw our boarding pass ticket printed TigeAirways. Well, nothing special about this Airline but just that it reminded me of a particular someone. Lol!







The pilot flew really fast. The time expected for us to reach Kuala Lumpur was 1 hour plus but we reach there within 40 minutes! He flew the airplane really fast that causes Ressal & Adik to shriek out of their sit most of the time, while I actually enjoy it because I totally love the flying kind of feeling. Reminded me of those days when I travelled to Melbourne. I should be an air stewardess eh, no? Lol!

Kuala Lumpur,


We check-in at Melia Hotel this time. And it pisses me off to the core that we couldn't get any wifi. They say the Wifi can only be cater to people who stays in the Hotel at a higher floor while those like us who stays in the 5th floor are not cater for a free wifi. I don't mind paying for the Wifi but it cost 30RM PER NIGHT for ONE PERSON. We are already paying so much for the hotel. I am not going to fork out another cents for this kind of crap.

And another worse thing, they could not cater to our needs even when we tried so hard asking them to do something and get us another different room. We have actually book the hotel room just nice for everyone to sleep comfortably during the holidays but I don't know what they did, we end up having 1 queen size bed in one room which where Ezann & Farhan was sleeping connected to another room which has 2 bigger single size bed that could fit 2 person each where Ressal , Adik , Huda & I was. And another room which has 2 single size bed that could only fit one person there. And Mama , Ayah & Muhammad got that room. So they had to kinda squeeze themselves for 3 nights. We did offer them to change room with us but they wouldn't want to bother us children together.

After getting our rooms sorted and left our bags in the room, we left for dinner at Kenny Rogers Rosters. It was my first time trying. It was okay-okay to me. Not really that fantastic. I would actually still prefer KFC a hundred times better but I wouldn't complain because whatever food it is, I always LOVEEEEE them. Hehe!






1/4 Chicken with Potato Salad, Mash Potato and Macaroni Cheese.

Chocolate Muffins.

As usual how I eat. I leave traces behind. Hehe!

And after dinner when we headed back to the hotel and Ezann & Farhan surprised us with........



Salted Caramel Doughnuts.

And the queue wasn't as looooooong compared to Singapore which take almost forever to serve us and they definitely have more flavours here in KL. You can't find this Salted Caramel Doughnuts here in Singapore okay and some other flavours like Oreo Cheesecake. Wooohoooo! And I get to taste themmmmmm. Yummeh!

This is random but Huda got herself a HELLO Kitty which she kept asking me to pose pictures with it. Hehe!



06 December 2013

Woke up early in the morning and we went for a swim.


After that Ressal bought us prata for breakfast and it was time for us to head out for a shopping spreeeee. Weee!



Berjaya Times Square

I didn't take much picture here though but we did a lot of things like Manicure & Pedicure while the boys head out for Foot Reflexology. Hehe!

Before

After. Feeling-feeling air stewardess. Haha!



Adik's

And I get to buy this which is HALAL over at KL. My first time trying it as well. You know how happy I was when I get to try this. And Auntie Anne's is reallyyyyy nice.


Cinnamon Flavour.

After much shopping, walking and indulging, we finally check back into....


And get to enjoy awesome fireworks from our hotel room.




Till here. It's getting a bit late now. I shall update the vacation on 7th and 8th December on the next entry. Mean while, enjoy the photography skill of Huda. She took pictures of her new doll house. Hehe!



















XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

1 comment:

Chloe Hern said...

Great Kuala Lumpur vacation! For everyone who need to know about Kuala Lumpur airport to city map, please contact with GoAsiaDayTrip - the most trusted airport transfer and day tour company in Southeast Asia.