Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Clinical & Food Microbiology Exam

Dear Diary,

0938 hours

A little surprise from my Manager all the way from Switzerland, the moment I open my locker today.


I will try to blog as often as possible from now onwards. Okay, you heard me. I have been saying this like forever.

I have never really done this before as much as I recall, being on leave for a week from work like this week. Hehe! Anyway, let's just embrace my last paper for today before I officially declare my vacation with the family after that. It's Clinical & Food Microbiology examination today while 2 days ago, I had my Microbiology paper. It's easier for me to understand and remember factual this semester compared to all my previous examinations since I'm working and my laboratory specialize in Microbiology work.

It can be easier to memorize but what worries me the most, is the content that I put in writing my papers. I have this tendency to write a lot and side track. And that explain myself as an individual as well. HEHE!

You name it. From Nutrition & Dietetics, Metabolism, Medical Biochemistry, Immunology, Human Physiology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Introduction to Biomedical Key Academic Skills, which sounds a little bit more chiminology. After getting the results, I just tend to question myself. How did I even do it in the first place? Alhamdulilah.

I am currently in my 2nd year 1st semester and I'm left with 3 more semesters plus 1 honours research paper work and I smell graduationnnnnn. Well, that is if I pass. But Insyaallah, I will. AMIN! Whatever it is, I have to. Because I have been saving like a crazy maniac and curbing myself from luxury food and enjoyment just to save up 20 over thousands for this degree. I could easily use this kachings for marriage lorr. But wait, who in the world would want to marry me. Hek! Okay, back to revision. Bye people! :)


XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: