Thursday, December 05, 2013

Exams are over, vacation here I come!

Dear Diary,

Finally, Smiley


I really love this feeling. A feeling of satisfaction after few days of stress and lack of sleep. And not forgetting, I tend to get severe migraine each time before the exams due to the haywire body clock and forcing my brain juice to absorb as many information as I can. Now it's done, I can feel a heavy weight lifted off my chest. A rather calm and ease feeling. Do you love that feeling? I know you do!

Well, as much as I don't wish to enjoy myself before knowing my results but when holidays gotta come, they gotta come. Hehe!

So I'll be heading to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow. Technically, today. My flight will take off 12 hours from now and I will try as much as possible to capture lots of pictures there.

I'm feeling so much happier that I finally get to travel after so long but this time, I'm going with quite a heavy heart. I don't know why, probably it's just PMS..I guess. That's because I feel like I'm missing someone so much. This is my first time travelling somewhere away from him. And it's not the same feeling when he travels away from me.Smiley I really hate having this hormonal imbalance. It makes me feel worst sometimes.

And I wish he could have said something more or anything but all he said was Goodnight.Smiley Haiyazzz! Well, man and their emotion-less state. But never mind, it's really okay, as long as he is safe while I am away that would be the only thing that I am asking for.

Dearest Allah, please keep a look out for him and keep him safe, always. Goodnight now! I got flight to catch tomorrow. Take care.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: