Tuesday, December 10, 2013

KL Menjerit

Dear Diary,

That somehow summarize my 4 Days 3 Nights Kuala Lumpur Vacation with the family. We check-in at Melia hotel which had Wifi but we had to basically pay 30RM per person for one night. It was really a nuisance and can you just imagine being away from technology for 4 days? It was almost a killer.

But thank you Allah for Kenny Rogers and Secret Recipe's free Wifi, I managed to log in to Facebook and text through Whatsapp once in a while even though not for the whole day. Kenny Roger's connection was the best!

I promise when I have the extra time, I'll blog more with pictures. Meanwhile, enjoy my ranting. That was all I could do for 4 days straight. Hehe!

KL MENJERIT!

05 Dec 2013 

Parents on the other room. While "kids" on another connecting room together. Wee!

The worse to add on when you are missing someone badly and your hotel doesn't have the Wifi access. I mean they have but you have to pay 30RM for 1 night for 1 person. Freaking ridiculous!! 

This is the last time ever, I'm going to ever check-in at Melia Hotel. Such bad and horrible service and treatment they gave. You people are horrible! How can you not give my Wifi to me?! And how can you put my parents + my fat brother in just a 2 SINGLE size bed!

06 Dec 2013

First night and Mama said she heard me laughing so loud at night on the other room. The 1st thing, our room are so much far apart. We are in Room 521 and she is in Room 517. Even if I did laugh, it's impossible she can hear me. And the 2nd thing, I was the first to sleep the moment we reach our hotel room.

Somehow I'm missing S quite a bit. I can control this amiss feeling but it's really not the same.Smiley He usually text me every morning and occasionally night without fail. But now I've got to live without it for the first time after many many months. Haiz!

I REALLY NEED THE WIFI TO BE COMPLIMENTARY WITH THE HOTEL!

I kept buying alot of stuff for S and I bought none for myself. Okay maybe just 1 or 2.

The last holiday I splurge a lot for A but this time it is for S. It just came across to me how fate and things changes everything.

Shucks! It's only the 2nd day and I'm only left with 300 RM to spend! I still got tomorrow and Sunday to survive.

I did not even know that I have to activate my Debit & Credit Card in order to use it overseas and I'm already running out of cash.Smiley

07 Dec 2013

Woke up with A being in dreams.

2nd night and Farhan said he heard noises drilling and hammering in the late morning. 

Even though my whole family is here with me, I have never felt this homesick before and out of cash my entire life while going for a holiday. Cannot stand this feeling.

Now I'm afraid if S would not like the stuff that I bought for him or afraid he might go mumbling why did I splurge so much on him. Haizzzz. But if I don't give it to him, who's to take?

A texted me?!

Mama doesn't seems to be happy about it. Nothing is new. She doesn't seems to be happy with anyone I'm contacting with, right from the start.

But S seriously doesn't even bother. He treats me like nothing more than what a friend is to be. 

Played bowling after dinner and Ayah accidentally dropped my digital camera. Instead of saying sorry, he shouted at me. Like who's fault is it now?! Who's supposed to be the one getting angry?! Ruin my mood for the whole night. 

And so Mama was annoyed at me that I was upset with Ayah. And she went "Can you just get over it and stop showing that angry look!" "How to get over?! He could have talk to me nicely. Yet he uses that tone at me. Now it's spoilt, I have to send it for repair alone which A used to accompany me, to that difficult place!" And Mama just went "That's life." Oh yes, there you go, MY LIFE.

And I totally sucks at playing bowling. I can't bowl for nuts sake. I hate playing a game whereby I freaking lose. And from just now my score has been a freaking zero.

Okay, I managed to strike one after Farhan taught me how to. Then back to Zero score.

And the boys are playing Billiard. And the songs here at the Bowling place is techno disco rock yo! Let's dance! Hehe!

08 Dec 2013

Just finished foot reflexology at 1am. Yes, 1am! The person cracked my neck and I went "Eh eh ehhh!!!" I never like cracking my bones anywhere especially. 

Can't wait to be home, back to reality. Because a phrase used to say "When a person is _____, reality is better than a dream."

Mama says if we continue our holiday for a week more, I might grow fat. Like seriously. My morning usual breakfast of cereal is switch to fattening meal like 2 eggs prata or a slice of cake from Secret Recipe. I eat rice for lunch and fast food heavy meal for dinner. Compared to the usuals, I either have fruit salad for lunch or cous cous and nothing for dinner. No exercise done either now.

I can feel my stomach bulging out and this is not sexy yo.

I have got to start on my routine run and exercise once I'm back in Singapore.

At the end of the day, even whenever or wherever I go. People still ask me "Are you Chinese?"

Alamak! I can't poo now because the hotel seems to retain the poo smell of whoever that poo. 4 days without poo-ing, how did I even do it? Zzz!

Can't wait to be homeeeeeeeee. Oh mine! Oh mine! Waiting for the bus nowww. Still, thank you for the vacation, KL. You were awesome that managed to take me away from the hustle and bustle of work, school, exams and reality.

I seeeeee SINGAPORE.

Oh my god. A text from S! Weee. Bye people!

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: