Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Manicure

Dear Diary,

I was supposed to meet my clique for Christmas dinner yesterday but I did not turn up. I feel really bad for bailing last minute but initially, I didn't want to tell them that Aston wasn't halal because I feel really bad if they were to change dining location just because of me. Secondly, I don't feel like myself lately. I feel like shunning away from everybody. I even deactivated my Facebook account for that. So many things are running through my head and I just want to be alone at the moment.

 photo IMG_4470_zpsc3eee482.jpg

I miss you girls so much and the rest too! I hope you guys really enjoy yourself. I promise these days will be over soon and I'll meet you all for the next meet up. And I know I should not be saying anything here but I'm glad that surprise guest is back from Melbourne!! (Opps! Too much info?) Is he the FIRST person to own a DEGREE now among us? Whattttt. Wait till the rest of us graduate with our respective degree ohkays. LOL!

---

So I attended two wedding invitations today with Mama, as usual. One was at Choa Chu Kang and the other was at Fuchun Community Centre, Woodlands. And I was caught by surprised to actually see my Secretary, A there!! And A's sister was like, "Is this Azie, your colleague, the one you mention? She has a duplicate look of her mom." Hehe! I mean after all these years, it never came across my mind that my colleague will be attending the same wedding invitation as me. What are the odds? We could have been to the same wedding before and attend them at different timing. But today, we actually saw each other. Weee! So happy.
SmileySmileySmiley

Mama was like, "So funny lah you! One kind! So happy, when you actually get to see your colleague every single day." I'm smiling as I'm typing this. I guess something must be wrong with me.

 photo IMG_4475_zpsb56d2bc0.jpg

 photo IMG_4484_zps0000b921.jpg

There goes my diet plan. FAIL! Rice Rice Rice Rice. Smiley

Mama Ha: Mama Ha tak sabar nak tunggu Azie kahwin pula. Kalau Azie kahwin, Mama Ha nak rewang 4 hari 4 malam.
Azie: Hehehe! Thank youuu. Tapi Azie lama lagi Mama Ha.

So sweet.

And thank you Mama Ha and Uncle Rizal for sending us back home. But we alighted at Lot 1 instead and I did some shopping. Not really shopping but I went to buy nail polish colour. That's because I saw my Manager's nail polish colour, it was superly cute, please? She did a Christmas Manicure together with her nieces. Hers was something like this! Snowflake!


So, I went online to search for more designs to copy. Hehe!





Aren't they all soooooooo cute?! Some are just too professional for me to do. So I tried for something simple and end up with this.

 photo IMG_4506_zps01fd15d1.jpg
Okay that's like a Candy Cane kind of design and that is Santa's hat.

 photo IMG_4507_zps2d0b8804.jpg
I wanted to do a ribbon design but ermm..Let's just all pretend it's a Christmas tree okay? And the other one was supposed to be a ribbon too. I kept my Red nail polish, so I top it off with Blue which was just infront of my eyes. HEHE! 

I KNOW they are damn UGLY. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Smiley I laugh at myself upon seeing this, even Adik did. BUT, I am glad I did them on my own free hands. Not bad for someone without any manicuring experience. Trust me, it's nicer when you see them from FAR. Hehehe! Smiley I promise I get them wipe out soon after Christmas to solat.

And I cannot wait to head to work tomorrow for our gifts exchange, wonder what kind of gifts will I get. And my manager bake this for us tomorrow. Yay! Cannot wait to gobble them. Om nom nom nom!

 photo IMG_4473_zpsa99556a4.jpg

 photo IMG_4474_zps1565db92.jpg

---

Adik bought this from Sephora. So pretty can?! The actual price for this is 209 bucks but she bought it at a good deal, so much lower than the original price. I bet you, Mama and I will end up using this when she is not around. Muahahaha! Smiley Because this girl doesn't or well, I can say RARELY wears make up. Compared to me, I at least put make up on when I go for wedding invitations or for company's dinner.

 photo BcE9iNJCYAEWd_T_zps4f3f812d.png

Nyeh. Till here. Family decides to go for dinner at Adam's road food centre. I can feel myself expanding. Smiley I need help.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: