Saturday, December 21, 2013

King Albert Park

Dear Diary,

Yesterday, my cousins & I went out together for supper at King Albert Park, McDonalds late night. Well, it was dinner for me since I hadn't had anything yet for dinner.

***

As soon as I reach home from work, I received a text from Cousin Lyna, telling me that F was over at her place. I almost died upon hearing that. So, I shoot her with a lot of questions.

"What is he doing at your place?!"
"Why? He wants to complain about me?"
"He wants to complain to you I'm just like our other cousin is it?!"
"Seriously, if he is going to utter nonsense, I am going to go up your house and deal with him myself!"

All Lyna did was laugh. And then 20 minutes later, she begged me to see him. I don't want to see F. I don't want to be toying around with people's feelings. I haven't even move on from my previous relationship. My heart is still set on A, no matter how good another guy is. I just can't bring myself to and I cannot imagine myself being with any other man than A. Therefore, I am not going to pull anyone down with me or make anyone my rebound. It's unfair.

After much persuasion, I agreed to meet at the void deck, but with Lyna around of course.

It took F 10 minutes before he actually came up to me to say Hi. And all I replied back was a smile. I guess he wanted to talk to only the both of us but find it hard because Lyna was around. Lyna can't leave the both of us alone because yes, Mama never like the idea. So we just kept quiet but converse with Lyna. After a while, he left. He showed hand signs to Lyna that he felt disappointed and broken-hearted because I am not talking to him. And soon after, Lyna & I left too.

I felt really bad after that. I mean, how can I be this mean? So mean to not even acknowledge. But all you people were meaner to me. You broke my heart into pieces and then you try to fix it back and then pretend like nothing ever happened. And the one I wished who would fix it back, can't even be bothered at all. Life.

I am going to leave things the way it is now. I don't wish to know anyone. My heart is tightly sealed for now. Enough is enough. Please, just leave me alone.

---

I wanted to try Kampung Burger even after hearing many reviews of it not being nice. I wanted to try it for myself but for the price of $7, I don't think it was worth it at all. So I settled for Double Cheeseburger instead.

 photo IMG_4428_zps6186773c.jpg

 photo IMG_4429_zpsd7698b31.jpg

We talked and discuss a lot of things. Mostly, things that were rather bitter but we spice it up with laughters. Hehehe! And since when did I ever turn out to be a glutton? I finished like 3 packs of fries and I even help to finish Cousin Dil's unfinished McFlurry ice-cream. Whattttt. HAHAHAHA!

***

Today, despite coming back home half past two. I managed to wake up at 8am and did my running. Cousin Lyna suggested me a new running route and so I complied. I jog all the way to Mokde's food stall. Mama, Mokde & Pokde were shocked to see me. Hehe! It was a surprise visit from meeeee. It was a goooood run too because breakfast was all served with love from Mama plus my auntie & uncle.

 photo IMG_4452_zps35a59229.jpg
Pokde bought me Iced Milo. And came with a lecture that Ice Milo is not good. It's either you drink Hot Milo OR cold drinks but never make any hot drinks into iced. Hehe!

 photo IMG_4455_zpsc5cc82f5.jpg
And my breakfast!

Mokde then told me to text Mak Tam asking if she is coming over to visit her at the stall later on. But Mak Tam was working over-time today, so she won't be coming over. As soon as she knows I was the one who texted her using Mokde's phone, she texted me this:

 photo IMG_4457_zpsad5d01a8.jpg
My auntie is SOOOOOOOO ANNOYINGGGGGGG. -_-'

I don't know whether to cry or burst out into laughters now. Okay lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, like that now lahhhhhhh.

And then, Pakcik came over to Mokde's stall to pass over Cousin Wani's wedding card. Time really flies. It feels like only yesterday that we were all so young and now everybody is all getting married. :) Alhamdulilah. I really feel happy for her and I'm sure after this people will start filling me in with "When is your turn?" Insyaallah, Allah's willing. Maybe not now but one day. Things will happen at the right time, right person, right moment. Have faith in Allah.

 photo IMG_4456_zps54974a60.jpg

After which, Mak Teh called Mokde but I answered the phone since Mokde was busy. Like they all have telepathy for each other RIGHT? One was working, one paid a visit, one call and one texted and they all somehow "meet". :)

Came back home, vacuum and mop the house as usual.

---

Anyway, I tried the Double Decker pizza the other day because Adik brought back some leftovers. Hehe!

 photo IMG_4415_zps7bbe1951.jpg
Nothing special. Too cheesy and salty for me because I never like that pepperoni thingy and too much cheese isn't my thing.

My bestie Hajar has finally landed safely in Korea for her vacation. Thank you Allah. She better not forget to get me the stuff I asked her to. HAHA! But that's not important. Even if she is not going to get me any, I still love her anyway. I pray that she'll come back Singapore safely too!

 photo IMG_4417_zps741d7576.jpg

Till here. I am thinking should I go for another round of run and then get myself SOD drink before watching Adam & Hawa? Or should I just get SOD without running and catch Adam & Hawa later on OR neither?

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: