Friday, February 20, 2015

#Fazeewedding #fnxo #Bodohpehkambing

Dear Diary,


 
 Zainab Bte Salehuddin 
&
Muhamed Fazhly Bin Abdul Razak
 
+
 
Norhafidah Binte Kayat
 &
 Nurizam Bin Azman

Recently, two of my friends got married. One was my Secondary school friend and the other one was my Polytechnic friend. Words cannot explain how happy I feel seeing them up on the stage and putting on that wedding outfit. I know it is not my wedding but still I feel so happy for them. Furthermore when you know they have been together for so long. And to come this far, it's definitely a blessing. My well wishes for the both of them (in Instagram).

Zai's Wedding,

 
Fyda's Wedding,
 
 
 
Food and Dessert was SUPERB.
 
After which, my FFB and I headed down to Bukit Panjang Plaza to chill. We went to Daiso first because Hernie was looking for some thing. And Hajar told me to put on these. Zzz!
 
 
 
Seeing people get married sometimes make me question myself, if I ever get there some day. I hope so. Insyaallah. It has always been my dream to have "my kind" of wedding. Lol! :glad: I actually have in mind the kind of wedding I wanted. But I'm just not too sure who will be the one sitting next to me, embracing the wedding and walking down the aisle with me... It's just every girls' dream to.

---


First and foremost Happy Chinese New Year to all those who are celebrating CNY and also to my paternal lineage. Like I mentioned on Instagram, I don't know how to speak Mandarin besides "Wo bu hui jiang hui yu" which basically means, I don't know how to speak Mandarin. Hehe! I use usually this sentence as a weapon when Chinese people approach me asking for directions and etc.

So this year is the year of the goat and I have no idea why the pictures, most of them look nothing like a goat but much of a horse to me. Anyhoos, it doesn't matter. I wish you all a prosperous year full of happiness.

And please, PERANGAI JANGAN JADI MACAM KAMBING. #BODOHPEHKAMBING.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 
#PrayforAzie

No comments: