Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hanali & iShah Meet-up

Dear Diary,

Met up with iShah & Hanali after work yesterday. The initial plan was to meet up with Nithia too since he was the one who initiated the meet-up after being back in Singapore for a short while before he flew back to Aussie. But that man was down with fever, thus, he couldn't come. So we girls decided to just go ahead with the meet-up since we are all out and had no plans.

We were supposed to have just dessert because I was quite full from Mee Rebus for breakfast but the girls were too hungry, so we settle in for brunch at Ayam Penyet Ria at Lucky Plaza. And with my increasing appetite nowadays, I decided to have "brunch" with them too. Tsk! But I skipped rice and had,

Mee Bakso instead.

I always find Ayam Penyet Ria's price quite pricey but this was the cheapest among all, at $5.50. It was nice but for someone who is hungry, better settle for rice instead because the portion for this is quite little. But it was just nice for me.

After brunch, we decided to walk around and head down to Far East Plaza to the Korean shop because Hanali wanted to get the spicy hot noodles. We were talking about the Spicy Noodles challenge. The girls were surprised when I told them I couldn't finished the noodles because it was too spicy. Because I usually take all their sambal chilli from their Ayam Penyet, when the chilli itself is already so so spicy. A tiny bite of the chilli and it hits the tongue. I usually finish the whole sambal chilli on the plate and I usually ask for another spoonful of it. Hehe! So, when they heard I couldn't finish the spicy noodle challenged, they were really curious how spicy can the spicy noodle ever be. Hehehe! Smiley


This noodle is quite popular. It usually run out of the shelf quite fast because everyone is trying it. Furthermore, I find it addictively spicy. The moment we reached the shop, there were only 3 packs of it left. Hanali bought 1 and another person came and grabbed the next one. I even wanted to grab one before leaving Far East, but even that was gone after that. :roll:

We found a spot at Far East to sit down and had a long chat together. Reminiscing on our RP days, the things that we do together, like being mischievous, changing classes signage, bringing empty pizza to another class, playing counter strike with another class and head shot all of them. Our class were known for that, especially when we say E56E. Well, who doesn't know E56E. We were the play hard, study hard class. We were the selected IPBMS (International Programme Biomedical Science) students. Lol!

And the outings we usually go, etc etc etc. Like rushing our RJ's off to watch movies together, head down to Mind's CafĂ© and stuff like that. And Hanali commented "Wah! We were only students, yet we go to this kind of places. Are we rich kids or what?!" Come to think about it, the things we do and spend on were so expensive man! HAHA! But it was all worth the memories.

Not forgetting blogs! Hahahaha! Yes, all of us used to blog and me especially, I was an avid blogger. Even iShah remembers. "Azie! You usually will do your RJ and then after that you straight away blog!" Yeahs! But I slowed down on blogging ever since I started work. It was so convenient to always blog last time since we ALWAYS use the laptop 24 hours, for assignments and school. But nowadays, I find it even hard to switch on the laptop.

It was my first time to try 'Signature Crepe' at Far East Plaza too.

 
 
Chocolate Oreo Crepe
 

We then made a move since it was almost dinner time, as we were approaching Orchard Ion, Hanali brought us to,

 
We were right up on the 56th floor and it was beautiful! We get to see the different parts of Singapore right on top. And one day, I shall bring my special one here because it's just so beautiful. Hehe! So now, let the pictures do the talking.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

When they were about to close, we left the place and head down to have dinner together back in Far East Plaza at Sakura. I had 'Singapore Fried Bee Hoon Seafood'. The girls and I had another long chat before heading home.

It was a great day spent together with them girls and I can't wait to have the next meet-up with my whole clique this time, on the 6th of March. This time is for Pilot OZK before he flew off to Aussie.

Yes we were all tired. Hehe!

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 
#PrayforAzie

No comments: