Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Gym-ing

Dear Diary,

I sort of sign myself up for gym on days that I don't have ngaji classes or practicals. More of using the gym machines & equipment, rather than going for gym classes. Because I usually do those Kick Boxing, Zumba workouts through YouTube videos at home instead. Hehe! A way to save money.

So my first try-out to the gym was on last Sunday, did for about 2 hours workout. It has been eons since I last step foot into one.


I started with 30 minutes of running on the Treadmill and it was already good enough to make me sweat like crazy. After which, I move on to do 10 minutes of Bicycling. Since it was my "first" time, I tried out other equipment as well, just to get the hang of how the different machines work, operate and feel.

Treadmill


Bicycling
 
Lat Pull Down
 
Leg Extension machine
 
Oblique machine
 
Abs Crunch machine

Of all machines, I love the Oblique machine as well as the Abs crunch machine. Because I hope I can achieve some well-defined abs one day. Lol! :lol: I'm not a fan of muscles, so I don't want muscle packs either. Hehe.

Yes yes to this !
 
No no to this. Lol!

And from my own experience, I know it's rather hard to achieve lower abs compared to having an upper abs. I didn't had upper abs before but I remember doing this challenge for 30 days. And wala!



It wasn't easy to keep up but I was very determined that I followed straight. Not only that, I was also discipline. I skipped fried food, fattening food and I didn't junk. Well, except for weekends, I junk just a teeny weeny bit to kill my crazy cravings. I did my usual run at night just to achieve the results. After which now, my every morning consist of doing just 150-200 crunches, just to keep that abs there even though it's no longer as defined as before. Hahaha!

---

So anyway, I went for another gym session after work yesterday but this time with ZO & JM. We did a 30 minutes run on the Treadmill and after the 30 minutes run, only 2 leg machines were available. So ZO did the Elliptical machine and JM did the Bicycling and they left me on the stationary rowing machine alone in the corner.

Elliptical machine


Stationary Rowing machine

Here comes the gonggong part of me and the mischievious part of ZO. Tskk. Hurmph The rowing machine have different levels with 10 being the difficult one and 1, being the easiest one.

ZO: Okay. I put for you the easiest level. Do this for 10 minutes okay? We come back later.

I tried to row up and down, it was hard obviously. My arms were already hurting pretty bad but I kept going because I was told to do it for a good 10 minutes and I did not want to give up half-way which I almost wanted to.

Next to me, there was also another stationary rowing machine crowded with 5 tone bodied girls. Prolly they were dragonboaters. I saw their levels was half of mine and they were timing each other for 3 minutes each and going real fast. I felt a bit embarrassed because mine is the lightest level, yet I still do it slowly. So I tried to keep up with them and followed their momentum. The moment I went real fast, those girls just stared at me. But I kept going till my 10 minutes is up and headed to the bicycling station where JM & ZO were.

JM: Eh, 10 minutes up already ah?
AZ: Yah. Wahhh, my arms are killing me man! I almost cannot feel anything now.
ZO: Hehe!
AZ: Those girls are good man!! Their level is half of mine, yet they can do it so fast!! So I tried to follow their speed. Mine is the lowest yet I still do very slow.
ZO: Hahaha! I put yours the highest level. That's why you are in pain now. Hahaha!
AZ: OMIGOD! Are you serious?!!! Cannot be lah! Those girls cannot be doing less than half of what I'm doing. They look so fit okay. But their face is like almost dying pulling that thing. At least my face still maintain when I did that. Mine cannot be the highest level lah.
ZO: I swear! If I lie, I jump down now! Smiley
AZ: Ohhhh! Like that now lahh. Bully me ahhhhh. For 10 minutes somemore pull that thing !!

No wonder those girls stared. Hahaha! But at least, I feel proud of myself that I kinda beat those dragonboaters despite being a nothing myself. Smiley Hehe! We completed about 2 hours of gym before heading home after that. The girls said with me around they feel so motivated. Usually they leave the gym about 45 minutes but today it was a good workout since it was a good 2 hours. Smiley

Alhamdulilah. All thanks to Allah SWT that I find new means to my life now.

Guess I figure out rather than crying my eyeballs out, buried myself on my bed under the blankets every single day and feeding myself with junkies chips and chocolates to make me feel okay and then end up feeling more depress because I've been gaining weight, getting rounder and looking like pau & fishball now. I might as well get myself into shape. Gain that confidence back and feel gooooood about myself.

Anyway, skipping the gyming today because JM & ZO will not be going and I'm too lazy to carry my gym gear today. Prolly I might do some other workout or do my running instead. Shall head to the gym tomorrow instead. Hehe!

On a lighter note, I can't wait to go for my braces appointment, 2 weeks time. big grin

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 
#PrayforAzie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the super site its really helps and its works 100%

Flyfirefly Mens Training Pants | vitamin c drink powder