Thursday, February 26, 2015

Old Fashioned Glazed Donut

Dear Diary,

I was supposed to head to the gym after work today but I didn't had the mood to. I was reading Mama's CT scan results yesterday and the results...  I always wish I could exchange places with her because nobody is going to care about me if anything happens to me. Whereas for hershe has everyone. But me, I only have her, only her.

Sometimes it feels like I have ran out of tears to cry from everything that is happening in my life right now. But then again, who am I to complain or sigh from His trials when He knows best. Just keep me in your prayers, keep us in your prayers. May Allah SWT ease our affairs and make us stronger each day. Amin.

Work,

Anyway, Miss ZO dropped by the office today and we were all so happy to see her after so long. And yes, of course, everyone said she look different, look better and so good now. But she has always look good ever since I know her. Hehe!

 
Old Fashioned Glazed Donut
 
And so she bought this for me from Starbucks. I have been wanting to try this for a long time! When I took my first bite, I honestly didn't know it was a DONUT despite the name. :roll: I thought it was some kind of hard chocolate that was sugar coated. It tasted....errr...not really that nice and very sweet. I won't buy it for the second time. I ate half of it and left the other half in the fridge for tomorrow. :zonked:

Ever since I started lessen my sugar intake now, I seem to be able to "differentiate" super sugary food from that is not so sugary food. And I prefer to eat less sugar food now. Guess I am no longer that 100% sugar girl anymore. Lol! :lol:

---

Anyway, I was told to read the CLSI guidelines with my senior, CR today at work by my manager, H. So as to do the updating of the new antibiotic drugs panel....on a lazy Wednesday. :roll: The book is thick yet the font is so small and wordy somemore. Zzz! So while my manager tried so hard to get me to work, I, on the other hand, kept giving excuses.

AZ: You know, I have this disease. It's called the CLSI disease. 
CR: Hahaha! What disease is that?
AZ: It's a disease whereby I am blinded for a short period of time till the clock strikes 1700 hours. After that, then I'll be able to see again.
CR: Hahahaha!
H: What disease is that....No more excuses Azie.
AZ: Haiz. But what happens if I don't understand what I'm reading? They all look so complicated.
H: If you don't understand, put a sticky for me on that page and I'll take it from there.
AZ: So can I just put sticky on all the pages?
H: Nice try. Get your butt working Missy.
AZ: Orh.....kayyy

When my manager left.

AZ: *Whisper* Nevermind, I'm just going to sit here and pretend like as if I'm reading okay? thumbs up
CR: Hahahaha! This girl ah.

Home,

Since I was bored and as you all know, boredom and I don't get along very well. I decided to make Hot Chocolate from scratch using the Dutch Cocoa powder for baking that I have at home.

My Hot Chocolate with Milk Froth.
 
I was just trying to be creative with the heart shaped cocoa powder but I failed. Haha!

It was easy to do, just cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla essence + salt and then topped it up with hot milk after that. And I make do with the milk froth as well. I don't have a coffee machine to do the froth, but I do have my own handheld frother. It was a Xmas gift from my Manager.

Verdict:- The GOOD news is...... It tasted EXACTLY like Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate. BUT the BAD news is.... I am not a fan of their Signature Hot Chocolate. So I drank half of it and end up throwing the other half away. HAHAHA! Smiley

---

So while I was watching the teevee, I end up falling asleep on the sofa. So Mama tried to wake me up because Ressal wanted to drop by and of course, tak manis lah to be sleeping on the couch like that when he comes over. We all had dinner together, and as soon as we finished dinner,

Tada..... this came right on our door step,

It is both Adik & Ressal's wedding invitation card !!

I know it is not my wedding but I'm feeling the excitement. Can youuuuu, not? Lol! Like the Malay saying, tumpang gembira. Hehehehe! Tak salah what right.

As soon as I saw the wedding cards, I just picture... I mean, what will be the feeling like and all... It is definitely a blessing to be able to come & reach this far. No words can describe the feeling that you will be feeling. And seeinv all these preparations flow, you know the day is drawing nearer. You and him, together. Finally, diijabkabulkan. Finally, Halal. SmileySmileySmiley That is the MOST important thing of all to me. You get to spend the rest of your years, your life with the one you love, with the one you wish to live with, eat with, sleep with, cry with, share with, travel with and just everything together. Smiley

Marriage is of course not always about colours, rainbows and sunshine. There are definitely ups and downs. But to me, as long as both party are willing to accept each other good & flaws, work things out together, give & take, and NEVER give up on each other no matter what, it will work out well, Insyaallah. Amin.

Talking about marriage, sometimes my main concern is not about if I do get married or not. My main concern is more about if I am able to find 'The One' for me or not. I am not fussy when it comes to choosing my life partner. But of course I do have my own set of don'ts like not those clubbers or drinkers lah of course, but at least I want someone whom I can click within an instant, more of chemistry. Like both of you don't have to fake anything or try so hard, it just happened.

And all these time, it was only 2 person in my entire life that I had that kind of chemistry. The reason why I just don't be in a relationship or fall in love with anyone easily. To me, well at least for me, love work in complicated ways sometimes. A guy can be the most good-looking guy I ever met, earn big bucks or whatever, but if my heart doesn't reside, it doesn't reside. While on the other hand, a guy can be not as good looking as anybody and don't earn as much but if Allah SWT decide to borrow me that feeling, then Insyaallah.


Till here. I better get some sleep now.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 
#PrayforAzie

No comments: