Monday, February 23, 2015

Not Keen

Dear Diary,

I hope people will understand me. I'm not interested to get to know anyone, not now. Or even if this going to take forever, I'm just not too sure. Not until Allah SWT open up my heart to someone one day. Insyaallah.

I don't want to go on dates or meet someone new. My heart is entirely closed. 

I know ever since people found out that I haven't been seeing anyone at this moment. People try to get close to me, win me over into their live. I know there are many who are nice gentleman out there who will never treat me as dung, as how I was treated before. I know I won't regret either. But it's not easy as that. My heart doesn't work that way. What more being in a relationship. I just don't.

In my life, there are only 2 person that I have ever loved entirely with all my heart.

I don't usually say it but if you find me not responding, stop trying because I'm not keen.

Right now, all I just want to do is just to spend my time with people that I'm closed with or people that I am just comfortable with. Mostly my family and friends whom I've known.

Once again. Thank you.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 
#PrayforAzie
 

No comments: