Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Maybe

Dear Diary,

Pensive Face Emoji
 
Maybe I should disappear.

Right.

Maybe I should.

Deep down, I'm only torn.

Deep down, I'm so much wounded than I already am.

Maybe I'm the root of all problems.

Or just maybe I'm the problem myself, itself.

I'm nothing but a burden, else, a burden thrown at me.

Sometimes I feel life hasn't been fair to me, or maybe it has and this is how life has been written for me.

Perhaps, life has never very much favour me.

I can never stay happy for long, there will always be monsters that rip me off mine.

Fairytale princess has been my favourite, I used to think all misery will one day be saved with the world of happily ever after. But I guess not everyone is Cinderella, not me especially.

So this is me and my life. Maybe this is just life telling me to s*ck it up. Living up to misery.

,
Azie

No comments: