Saturday, November 12, 2016

Pine Molek Luxury Apartment Part 1

Dear Diary,

I am finally back just today after being away from Singapore for 3 days +. And since I have the time and did all the unpacking today too, I shall update my blog. Surprisingly, I didn't buy many things but I did finish all the cash that D gave it to me to spend it there. :/ Anyhoos, I am not going to overload all the entry on what happened for 3 days in JB. So, I'm going to go slow on my updates by updating my JB trip.

09 NOVEMBER 2016

I woke up at 8am and slowly stroll into the toilet to have my shower. No idea why but I had a pretty bad diarrhea before heading to JB for my staycation. Guess it doesn't seem to start on a good sign.

My bestfriend promised me that we'll leave house by 10.30am to take the KTM train all the way to JB but it got dragged on all the way to almost 1pm. I have gotten myself ready by then. But well, it's okay because I'm quite well used to having to wait for people most of the time. So yeahs.

The initial plan was that my bestfriend was going to pick me up in a taxi and we will head to Woodlands checkpoint together. We were supposed to catch the 1.30pm train when she texted me at 12.45pm saying that her husband was going to send her off to Woodlands checkpoint instead. I mean I'm okay with that but I just felt that I should have been told much earlier. I could have taken the public transport and make my way down slowly to Woodlands checkpoint righttttt? I dislike cabbing. I'm not going to deny that I felt slightly upset, slightly mad. So, I let it out to D. And of course lah. The fiancé felt the same way too. He told me not to go. Even before this, he has been wishing that I didn't go at all, but I kept insisting since I already promised my bestfriend. His mad is different when I'm mad and his mad at me is different when he is mad at others. Lol!

But well, I decided not to let this thing spoil my mood. Thus, I decided to just Grabcar to Woodlands Checkpoint instead. And when D called me telling me not to go, I was crying over the phone, telling him I've already packed my stuff and was looking forward for Swimming pool. confused emoticon K.

So he comforted me and guide me on how to drop and head down to Woodlands checkpoint to the train station area. (Honestly, this is how gonggong I am whenever I'm alone or not in a familiar places. Furthermore, I have NEVER been to Woodlands checkpoint on my own, my entire life.) I love how protective that boy can be sometimes. God knows.

Met my bestfriend there and her another friend, Syafiqah. Since her husband was quite worried that it's only the two of us going plus Shayleen, her daughter. So she had to ask Syafiqah along.

KTM Train

$5 for the train from Singapore to JB. Quite pricey compared to taking bus but heck, we beat the crowd. This is so hassle-free!! We didn't even have to queue so long to get our passport chop both in Singapore & Malaysia. The destination of course doesn't take that long, prolly about 10 minutes but definitely better than having to stand in the bus and the continuous alighting & boarding of the bus. My bestfriend could even bring her luggage and daughter's pram without difficulty.

Komtar Mall

So we decided to have brunch here, since we are already starving. We couldn't decide between Swensen or Manhattan Fish Market, when I was told to choose. Eenie Meenie Minie Moe, Swensen that is. For the price of 1:3, I ate like a glutton there. Yes all this! HAHAHAHAHA!

This is Hernie's


 

Cheesy Cookie Summit

Whenever in Singapore, I had to control myself from eating so much because of the bill. But here, all I care was to eat, eat and eat. And guess what? All this only cost me RM50. Muahahahahaha!!

After lunch, we went to do groceries at City Square for cooking purposes the next day and I bought my toiletries stuff since I did not bring them from home. And off we took a grabcar (another cheap way to save money) to our apartment - Molek Pine Luxury Apartment.

Molek Pine 2 Luxury Apartment

Now that I'm an "expert" about homes, I can describe the apartment better. This apartment consist of a living room, 1 bedroom, 1 master bedroom, 1 suggested study room, 1 common toilet and a kitchen. No bathtubs, sadly. It looks like a 4 room resale flat (because it's big), not the BTO kinds because BTO houses are small now. And this person has a lot of patung-patung bahala (forgot what it's called in English) in his house, make me skeptical about staying here just the first time I step foot into the house. But nevermind, Allah SWT is with me. Amin!

This is the Living room

The Master bed room

The Kitchen

So Hernie (my bestfriend) and her close friend, Syafiqah plus Shayleen had the master bedroom. While I had the other bedroom all to myself. Hooray! But after a while, it felt kinda lonely without my other bestfriend, Hajar around to hype up the atmosphere. Tsk! But it's okay too. At least, I get to clear my mind and just chill alone. That's what I wanted to do, be away from D and the rest.

There was wi-fi too, so I managed to keep in touch with D. Texted each other after he finished his course and I realized how much I miss my fiancé. I thought I could live like this, away from him. Like how he can stay away from me but I just cannot. I miss him.

 ---

After Maghrib, we Uber to Pasar Borong Pandan. We went to the wet market there to buy more wet ingredients like tiger prawns, the chicken & etc to cook the next day (to save). Honestly, everything there is so cheap. 1 kilo of big tiger prawns cost us RM24 and 1 whole chicken cost us only RM10.  I was mesmerized with the price. And so I asked Hernie, "Can we bring this back to Singapore?" Of course the answer was no which I didn't know despite my own fiancé who is working for the government protecting the borders of Singapore. Lolols! lol

After all that, we decided to settle down for dinner. I was only dehydrated & thirsty but wasn't hungry as I was still feeling quite full from my brunch. But since everybody wanted dinner, I had mine too. I told Hernie to just order anything. Hernie & Syafiqah needed to head somewhere because the shop was closing soon. So, they told me to wait for the food to arrive, bringing Shayleen along, leaving me alone to wait for the food and again, I felt slightly lonely. But hehehe! Again, I beat this feeling off me.

And tada, Hernie ordered for me Nasi Goreng 😋 and all the rest that came after. Paid for the food and I ate first before they came because they were away for quite some time and I don't want to be sitting down doing nothing, just staring at food since my phone has no autoroom/network.

 
 
Mango I can't remember the name. Lol!

I couldn't finish my dinner. I was so full, so bloated. At the same time, too sleepy to eat. Haha! We went "shopping" for a bit and I grabbed Ra'if some shirt and a slipper for myself and we headed back home by grabcar.



---

Showered and we were supposed to watch movies on DVDs since there was a number of them, hoping to movie marathon. But it was already 1.30am and I was too tired. Hernie texted me (I was in separate room) asking if I was already asleep, I didn't reply because I was already gone into the another part of the world. Hahahaha!



10 NOVEMBER 2016

I was the first to wake up, while everyone else was still asleep. I cannot bring myself to wake up till late noon even if I sleep late the night before. (Habit #1) And I have to shower, brush my teeth, cleanse, moisturize my face the first thing I'm awake. (Habit #2) No just brushing teeth and lazing around without showering like how some people can.

By then I was feeling hungry and I have to have breakfast. (Habit #3) I can skip lunch or dinner but not breakfast. I eat a tremendous amount of heavy breakfast. But there was nothing much I can do because everyone else is still asleep and I have to suck it up feeling hungry.

I tried to meddle with the DVD player hoping I could watch some movies while waiting for the rest to be awake but the DVD player cannot play those DVDs. I was doomed, till everyone else wake up. 😩😫

A while later, Hernie & Syafiqah woke up. Hernie made breakfast, scrambled eggs. And we all had breakfast. There were cereal as well but I had the scrambled eggs with 2 slices of bread. That managed to fill me up.


And then they cooked lunch, Udang (Prawns) Cili Padi. It was nice (because I tasted a bit when Hernie asked me to) but we didn't cook rice because they were no small pack rice sold nearby. In the end, Hernie & Syafiqah ate the Udang Cili Padi with bread since they were too hungry to wait till we go out to buy rice. I know I can be quite difficult sometimes. Not that I am but, I am not the asal boleh anyhow kind of person. Since I wasn't the one who cook, I also don't want to anyhow eat the food people's cook, not until I was asked to. So in the end, I didn't eat lunch. Thank God I happened to buy some cookies, so I had those cookies while I was in my room.

Initial plan was to go for swimming at 1pm but it started pouring. So we just stayed indoors while I catch up on 'Suri Hati Mr Pilot' online in the living room, since my room connection to the wifi is pretty lousy. But since Hernie & Syafiqah were inside their room, so I head into mine.

And I'm starting to miss D. A lot. My intention to go for this vacation was because I wanted to give him some me-time away from my clinginess-self. Haiyaz. But I know, I cannot behave like this. I'll be alright!

Aeon Mall, Tebrau City

After Maghrib, we Grabcar to Aeon Mall. My intention was to look and buy D some clothes before I start spending all the money gone. I mean it's only nice and polite that I buy back something for him since he gave me those money to spend there in JB, although he doesn't want anything. But to no avail. There wasn't much things to shop around there since everything looks like your next Orchard Ion Mall with expensive and branded stuff. And Hernie & Syafiqah only wanted to buy groceries, so I decided to just not go anywhere and buy "groceries" too. I bought nothing but just coffees to buy back in Singapore. Hahaha! That was because they had so many NEW different flavours can? Which Singapore doesn't have. Even Hernie & Syafiqah was shocked to see me buying back only Coffees. Lol!

Anyway, I always consume coffees during vacation. No idea what is wrong with my eyes that I always feel so sleepy and cannot stay up so late whenever I'm on vacation, when this is the time I am supposed to be most awake and supposed to savour the moment more. Lol!

After which, we grab car back to our apartment and bought Baskin Robbins!

Cotton Candy and Chocolate Mousse Royale flavoured.

I was told to take care of Shayleen while Hernie & Syafiqah did the cooking. Honestly, I sucks at cooking when there are people around. I have no idea why but I automatically become gonggong around people who knows best how to cook. So I decided not to meddle around in the kitchen and stay out of it. Sat in the living room, entertaining Shayleen while watching shows on TV. Oh yes, they have TV2 and TV3 here which plays good awesome show. IP-Man 2 was on!


Funny how we didn't realize we burnt the rice (no rice cooker) and we were busy doing other things while cooking the rice, until we smelt burnt. LOL! So, the bottom part of this rice couldn't make it. But oh well, it still taste nice. Super super late dinner at 12.30am. Hahahaha! This is definitely way past my dinner and my diet-ing hours of consuming food but heck! I am on a vacation. Hehehe! And I have this Habit #4 not being able to sleep right after food. I have to give myself at least 3-4 hours before I can sleep, to allow digestion to takes place or else I will wake up with acid reflux in my stomach and end up vomiting. Thus, I end up staying up so late and was able to sleep only like 3.30am in the morning.

To be continued....

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: