Thursday, November 03, 2016

Wedding Dress

Dear Diary,

I was telling D about my choice of wedding dress that I wanted to wear on our actual Wedding day. I have always wanted that kind of wedding dress (which I may share soon enough). My dream wedding dress. Initial concern was his side because I think they are quite conservative when it comes to dressing and all. :( And I also don't want to menconteng arang di muka dia (okay this is funny) or even "tarnish his reputation" (this sounds funny too) for this. But the best thing now, D FINALLY agrees and allow me to choose something that is close to what I wanted, but not the too revealing kind though but something close. I can never be more happy! Alhamdulilah. Yay!!!

And for our photoshoot session, I'm allowed to choose any kind of wedding dress D said. Yayyy! And of course, I'm going for these kinds. Hehehe!


 
 
Pretty dresses! And the rest of the dresses I haven't decide yet. Lol! Besides I still have few more months to decide.
 
---
 
Sometimes I envy the people who have met D way before than I do. Like how come I haven't met D in school during our Polytechnic days before?
 
I want to be able to notice or remember some things about him then, at least. I envy my friend who told me that D was her eyecandy during the poly days. Not that I envy that eyecandy part. Just that, she was given that "chance" to take notice of him and remember stuff about him like where he hangs out & stuff, that I wish I was that lucky too, but nope I wasn't. Like how D behave among his friends during lunch time/in classes, what food does he like to eat then or places he likes to hang out at besides the library for mostly skipping classes (Oh, he told me that part). And if I'm lucky enough to at least be in the same class as him even for just one class, I want to be able to remember and take notice of how he probably present during presentation in class, how he works in a group etc. And luckier if we were actually friends before, we could have been able to go school and come back home from school together. Heee! All these things, I wish I could have been there in the earlier part of his life.
 
But nope, I was busy having eyecandy-ing another person during my poly days. Muahaha! D could have probably look too apek-ish, which was why I didn't even take notice of him, or he hangs out with not so fun clique VS my happening clique, which was why I didn't even realize his existence. But how come eh, he also don't notice me. I'm quite happening one okay. My clique especially! Hahahaha! Even after I left RP and did my Degree, people from RP knows I was from RP and I don't even know who these people are. Lololols! Plus at that point of time, I was happily in love but not with him. Hahahaha!
 
Anyway, like people always say, we always save the best for the last. But then again, when I think about it, things could be different if we have met earlier. He could have treated me...I don't even want to elaborate what he was capable of then. Lol! If we have been friends before, I'm sure we would not even bother to be in a relationship with each other. And if we have known each other too much in the past, we would have remember ourselves as what we were before, and not allowing the 'newly change us' a chance.
 
And yes, I cannot even explain how lucky I am to be with him now. I can never use the things what he was before an example to explain or describe the him now. The things he sacrifice for me, the things he would do for me and the so much patience he has for me. The assurance he gave me, the things he always give in to me. Up till now, I am still very bless at this stage of life with him. Syukur Alhamdulilah! And I hope to be and we will be for the rest of our lives together. Insyaallah. All thanks to the Almighty, Thank You Allah SWT. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.
 
My 1am thoughts.
Goodnight.
 
XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: