Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Pre-Marriage Course

Dear Diary,

One of the administrator staff from the pre-marriage course people called me yesterday to confirm D and my attendance on the course. And I was like "Yes yes, confirm." And the person went "And so the payment..." And I was like shoot! I totally forgot about the payment. HAHAHAHA! Here I am making sure that D do not forget the dates for our course, making emphasis everyday, yet I totally forgot about making the payments. Muahaha! Actually, D has already transferred me the money somewhere in April but I...kinda...spend..that...money..already. Err..I know it's not amanah of me. :zonked: Tsk! But..it's just D. Hahaha! Such biasness of me.

So of course, I made the payment straightaway with the savings I have. Honestly, I don't have much. I'm paying almost everything at home. The groceries, the bills etc etc etc and barely have enough savings for myself. Besides, when Mama was around before she was ill, that I managed to save up, I kinda used up all my savings of 4 years to pay for my Degree. Haiz! I know right. And I have like a year to save up to pay for my own wedding now. I can't afford not to make any majlis at all because you know parents. :roll: Haiz! Not many parents are like as easy going as some. I shall not even say anything that will make me an unfilial daughter. It's okay lah eh. I'm just going to shoulder this burden/pain on my own.

I hate to always praise D or always say good things about him, because he is not actually entirely perfect. I know his flaws, we all ain't perfect but he is the only person I could really thank so much each and everyday of my life. OT after OT for me, for us, just to get this wedding done, so that we don't disappoint both our parents as of regarding the majlis and could carry on both of our lives in peace after the wedding.
 
Begging emoticon

Some people may question, tak cukup duit then why still rush into marriage? The problem is, we're not rushing lah. Well, at least to me I'm not, even though I did question D about marriage before. HAHAHA! But we're just at the right age to get married right? :/ And we want to keep the relationship as Halal as possible.

So anyway back to our pre-marriage course, D made another transfer secretly back to my bank account, Smirking smiley (now that he  has a hold onto my account number, this is what happens) which later he told me about it. So it wasn't a secret anymore. Lolols! Honestly, I am so going to turn into taitai if he keeps doing this to me. Okie, just kidding. Hehehe! image

Our pre-marriage course is by SuChi Success - Kasih Sejati, which of course, my fiancé have no idea what or where it is because he only pays and follows. Smirking smiley This course was recommended by my friend, Minah. Initially, D and I were having troubles about looking for pre-marriage courses and we had no idea. I have known of some express ones that my friends attended but to pay for the same price for an express one, worth it or not? And I got to know from my sister, the one that she attended (shall not name them) say it was just a brief & general one, things like we all already know. For the price I'm paying now, cehhh..D pays lah eh, twice somemore, times two. HAHAHA! I want something that will make us D and I have additional knowledge from what we already know, or at least impart some knowledge that we can carry on and remember for the rest of our lives being married together. You know, leave us an impact that kind. Hehe! But we all know, for a marriage to work is not about others, it's always about the two of you.

I haven't been to the course yet, not until next month, Insyaallah. But I will update on how the course is like once I'm done. 2 full days course - 9am to 6pm. Prepare to sleep. Hehehe! Just kidding. D and I have to excuse ourselves from a lot of friends' wedding reception that day. Tsk!

---

On a lighter note, I was supposed to meet D today to bookmark the flats we wanted for Bukit Panjang BTO. But that boy is down with fever since 2 days ago and had to cancel on meeting me last minute. I could act like my spoilt-annoying-sometimes-self when things get cancel last minute.  But nope!  Not going to behave like that anymore, as I promise D that I will try to be a better version of myself. Insyaallah. Amin! And our appointment is also not till the end of the month. So it's best to choose the units at a later date as chances of the flats getting taken will be much lesser. Besides, we still have to depend on the ethnic quota for the chances of getting this flat, else hello Sembawang. Lol!

And I know this come so sudden but yes, I will be heading for a JB staycation with the bestfriend from tomorrow onwards till the weekends. I cannot wait. I really think that I need this getaway so so much more than anything else. I need to release stress from work, from everything. I wish I could drag D along for staycation like this and stuff but nope, we ain't Halal for this even staycation-do-nothing yet bruh. But of course, D is quite worried that it's just the two of us going. I wish I can say I'm a big girl now and everyone shouldn't be worried about me but the fact is, I have never been much of a big girl myself all these while. =X But I know, Allah SWT is with us no matter what.

Till here.

Opps, I still haven't pack my belongings yet. All the best to me and please pray for our safety too.

I pray that Allah SWT will always be with D and my family to keep them safe at all times too. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

1 comment:

Cameron Ayala said...

He restored my broken relationship just in 48 hours……My husband who Left me after 4 years of our marriage came back after some spiritual prayer was done on my husband, Email______________________ robinsonbucler @ g m a i l. c o m.....