Thursday, December 15, 2011

Company's Pre Christmas Dinner, Carousel.

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2355 hours
Had company’s Pre-Christmas dinner at Carousel!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The food was good! And the companion could never been better! I love my colleagues because they are the best people around despite yes, we all do have our ups and downs, good and bad. That’s what it is right? Because nobody is perfect! =)
Anyway, before I start gibbering on Carousel, the boyf & I woke up quite early in the morning to get my lost & found item jeans all the way at Pasir Ris.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We had brunch at ‘Ananas’ after that. I had the Chicken Rice while the boyf had Nasi Lemak. Well, the good thing about us is that, is not that we don’t have money to spend at expensive restaurant but we just love settling down at places like Hawker Centre or cheap places like ‘Ananas’. Don’t you find it super relaxing? You don’t have to try hard to dress up or “please” anyone. But definitely, once in a while like Carousel today is definitely a MUST thing to do. HEHE!
We headed back all the way to CCK for desserts at McDonalds. The boyf tried the new Orange Zesty Ice-cream. The taste was alright but it was a little bit too sweet. And I would seriously love if McDonalds had the Orange Pie back again. You know, I have never like Apple Pie before and would have never eaten them now, if it wasn’t because for the Orange Pie. It was my love at first bite! Lol!
Got home, wash up and get changed before going for the Company’s Pre-Christmas dinner at Carousel, while the boyf met up with his comrades for a movie after sending me home.
Carousel,
Now let me introduce you my whole colleagues.
Photobucket
Photobucket

That would be my manager on the left, Helen and my Quality Control Manager, Pia on the right.




And don’t you find this girl on the right just hawt?! Just kidding! Well, that’s AZIE as you all know, just the normal small pea microbiology girl in the lab. And my Senior Microbiologist on the left, Charlotte.


Well, the whole of us plus the despatch man which include Fendi & Danli. Haidi another of the despatch man hasn’t arrived yet as well as Anita, my Secretary, that’s why they weren’t in the picture. =)

Now let’s move on to the food! My first round that I went with Charlotte, I helped myself on the Sushi(s) side. Yummy!
Photobucket
And I just love Salmonnnnn! It’s my favourite! And I discovered the love for Salmon during my first Sushi indulgence with Cousin Imms. Lol!
Subsequently, I went with Helen to the, ‘I don’t even know what’ side it was called. But I had like Turkey, Lamb, Cereal prawn, Duck. Ohh, my first time ever to eat Duck meat! Can you believe it?! And the meat was so soft that it somehow melts in your mouth! A bit too exaggerating not?
Photobucket
This may look super blend I know, but I swear this is the BEST meal ever! I have a thing for Pasta and what more with Carbonara sauce! This taste so different from all the Carbonara sauce I had like in Pastamania, Pizza Hut, Swensen or even E18teen Chefs, it just tastes super niceeeey! And if my stomach had more room, I would definitely go for double!
Photobucket
I thought I had some more meals before I actually move on to dessert. But looks like I didn’t! My first dessert, with some Egg tart (they had a name for this but I have no freaking idea what it was called), some Vanilla cake thingy? Taste like some kind of cream or cake but it isn’t any of both, Chocolate Tangerine Mousse and etc etc etc.
Photobucket
My 2nd dessert would definitely be my chocolate fountain! Ranging from Milk Chocolate to White Chocolate and Dark chocolate too! I wouldn’t want to miss this one at all. Wish I could go for more rounds but I was already too full at this point of time, was just trying to make use of myself to be useful like Fendi because he can go for so many roundssssss like God knows how.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And oh that’s Fendi!
I tried and this was last dessert for the day. It was Chocolate Chip cookies with Vanilla. My Ice-cream was special than the others because I used an Ice-cream cone while the others used the plate and I surged my Ice-cream with Hershey Chocolate Fondue and spring it with some Chocolate Rice. I know I have a very sweet tooth, indeed.

After so many rounds of food and a few chit-chats plus laughter here and there, the food had already digested a little; we call it a day and headed home. And thank God the boyf fetch me home! Imagine if he didn’t? I definitely wouldn’t be home tonight! Already I’m not so good with directions, what more adding on with this disruption that they had on the MRT, I probably be lost and not know where to go. Because the train had confusing signs that even I wasn’t so sure whether was there any train service going on or was there wasn’t. And the bus was super pack that I couldn’t even board any! And NO TAXI seriously, with the hike up price, I wouldn’t want to go bankrupt yet. My pay day is still like far 2 weeks more. Zzz!
Till here, goodnight lovelies! I’m going to be a little rat and invade this Christmas log cake from Roche tomorrow at the lab. HEHEHEHE!
Photobucket
Watch out the Cholesterol Azie, watch out! *Shake head.
Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: