Sunday, December 11, 2011

Selamat Pengantin Baru, Shahlihin & Abg Mimi!

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2309 hours

Attended two weddings today with the Boyf! =)

Photobucket

Photobucket
He was complaining to me that his shoes' sole lost the alphabet L & I. Lol!

It was the ex wedding. It’s so funny how I thought of ‘that’ when we were only 11 years old. Lol! I know it’s kind of not appropriate to say that but that was like how many ancient years ago back then in Primary school and we’re over it. Anyhoos, we were in the same Primary school, got into the same Secondary school and end up into the same Polytechnic too!

A blissful marriage to,

Shahlihin & Arianna!

Photobucket


Photobucket
And his wife is super gorgeous like a Barbie doll right?

So glad that I get to meet quite a number of ex-CCKPians & ex-Kranjians people at Lihin’s wedding. Boyf & I sat down together with Jessie, Kak Aisyah, Aidil & Kak Seri Rahayu at the same table. Bumped into some others too like Kak Juwita, Kak Azilah, Hafiz Shalong, Aliff & Dhuha but some don’t seem to even smile and talk to me. =( I guess it’s those awkward moment people get when they see the boyf & I, instead of seeing me alone. Heee! Bumped into the dispatch man too!

After which, headed off to my cousin wedding at Bukit Batok. A love everlasting to,

Abang Harmie & Kak Azura!

Photobucket

And something touches my heart when Abg Mimi sang his wife a song titled ‘Azura by Jamal Abdillah’. The words are just so touching can?!

Till here, I’m working tomorrow. Goodnight! :)

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: