Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Newly Lost & Found Jeans

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2351 hours

Happy 82nd Monthsary dearest!

And as the numbers got more each time, the more obstacles we have to go through. People might think as the number multiplies the more smoother the journey gets but sometimes it isn’t always all about sunshine and rainbows. And boy you know that whatever happens, I will love you no matter what.

We used to celebrate our monthsaries but after a while it kind of just died off. HEHE! Can’t imagine ourselves celebrating 82 times! We might not find it special anymore if we keep celebrating them and probably, run out of things to surprise or buy one another. But anniversaries are an exception!

---

The boyf went back to camp in the morning to send off his mileage record and hopefully he’ll get his license as soon as possible. Then we’ll both be drivers! Woo hoo!



After which, in the afternoon we headed off to City Hall to get myself new jeans since mine torn out of the blue the other day and worst, while I was subbing my newly micro organism beads, it drop on my jeans! It was a Group B Strep somemore. Zzz!

Photobucket
Oh yes, had my brunch at Long John Silver before heading out.

Photobucket
Boyf trying to remove the irritating balls out of the drinks. Lol!

We were supposed to go to Peninsular but it was raining heavily and we couldn’t get across, so we walked around the City Link mall instead. The ‘New Look’ store caught my eye and we decided to do some window shopping, when the boyf persuaded me to get jeans from there. I was a bit diffident initially because the price of the jeans was expensive, ranges from $59.90 but after a while, I just told myself that since now that I’m working, why not I just pamper myself. Hell yeah! They are expensive to me because my jean ranges from $15 and below one only hokays.

Tried some of the jeans there and happened to like one of these particular dark bluish skinny jeans. I wanted a size bigger but they don’t have it anymore, so I just bought the one that I have tried. It fits perfectly nice but I was thinking if I were to eat, I probably have problem buttoning the jeans. Lol! Since there were only 2 of these jeans left, I decided to just grab it! And when finally the rain subsides, we headed to Peninsular. I bought another black skinny jean this time. Definitely much cheaper than the one at New Look. Lol!

After the jeans hunting, we catch ‘New Year’s Eve’ movie at Tiong Bahru Plaza for just 5 bucks each since the boyf is still under Safra Movie Max members. And New Year’s Eve movie was sweeeet!

5/5 Popcorns!

I thought it will be all confusing like how ‘A Lot like Love’ or ‘Valentine’s Day’ movie would be because there were so many actors and connections in the movie but surprisingly, it wasn’t! I love how the connection goes in this movie, it wasn’t confusing at all and how it keeps you surprise with the different story of the different cast in the movie. And it just keeps me curious to how different they all are in celebrating their New Year’s and how they are related to one another.

And this year, the boyf & I would probably be heading down for the Countdown celebration. We’re gonna get them tickets for 25 bucks! ;)

---

Now here come the crazy part of the day!

We board the train from Tiong Bahru, changed to Jurong East and were heading back to CCK. I was playing this ‘Runemaster’ game on my iPhone. Well, I admit that I was kind of addicted to this game. Every minute of free time I have, I would just dig out my iPhone and slay myself in my own world playing this game.

Apparently, the boyf said he wanted to give it a try. So, I let him. It was only when we reached Bukit Batok…

Boyf: Baby, where is your shopping bag?
Azie: What shopping bag?! I thought you were the one who carried it?!
Boyf: SHIT!
Azie: WHAT?! WHY?! WHERE IS IT?!!!
Boyf: F! I left it in the train!
Azie: The train that is heading to Joo Koon NOW?! OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! How in the freaking world?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there you go, tears just rolled down my cheek. We went straight down to the train service counter and reported the lost. Boyf tried to calm me down accompanied by jillion of apologies. He said he would cancel his meet-up with his friends and accompany me to get my jeans again tomorrow and will pay up this time for me. But it hurt even more when the train personnel said “Just wait for our call, but that is IF ONLY we found it, if you don’t hear anything from us, I’m sorry, we can’t do anything about it.” We headed off to CCK when I asked the boyf, if we could still you know, go back to Jurong East and see if the bag is still there.

At that point of time, I couldn’t even think straight all I know was that I wanted my shopping bag back. My first freaking expensive jeans and there you go, gone! My whole day shopping was all in vain! I shouldn’t even have bought that New Look jean at all!

Knowing the train from Joo Koon will bounce back all the way to Pasir Ris, we tried! We took the train from Jurong East and we split up. Boyf did the first half of the train, while I did the back half of the train looking for my shopping bag and we stopped at the next station. We board again the train from Clementi this time, screen the whole train and stopped at Dover. We kept doing this till we reach Queenstown, when our hope was still ineffectual, we decided to head home and wait for the call hopefully.

So many things were running through my head.

  • The other day when Dad found a wallet that contains $900 inside with any identity inside, I told him to return it back to his company’s lost & found centre, because I said, you’ll never know one day if you lose stuff of your own, you want the other people to do the same thing to you too. It may mean nothing to you but to someone that has lost their stuff, it might mean a lot to them. And I was hoping one kind soul would do the same thing to me too.

  • Probably it wasn’t just mine to keep, wasn’t my rezeki to own that expensive jeans. =(

  • Why did I not hold that shopping bag myself? I can’t blame my boyf totally for this. Partly it was my fault too because that bag is mine and not his.

  • Why did I even allow the boyf to play the game on my iPhone and why did I play that game in the first place?! If it wasn’t because of that game, we wouldn’t have been so careless!

  • Why did I even buy the jeans in the first place?! I wouldn’t have lost it if I didn’t buy it! I don’t mind losing the jeans at Peninsular but the one at ‘New Look’! Haiz.

Last but not least, is to definitely pray to Allah. There is always a reason that things happened and all you can do is to pray and leave it all to Him, especially if you have TRIED or in Malay, after you have berusaha to do something to find it. And let me share with you this piece of ‘Doa’ because it helps a lot. Mom has this book that contains all the different ‘Doa’ that you can read ranging from good health, wealth, wishes, dreams to come true, to get back things that you lose and many more.

After reading this ‘Doa’ for quite a few times, I tell myself, if the newly bought jean is mine, it’s mine. If it’s not mine, then it’s okay. I won’t blame anyone for what happened; there is always a reason for why things happened and Insyaallah, something good will come with it. (Ada hikmah disebaliknya) And I know everything is always fated and written and it’s not like the boyf purposely wants to leave my shopping bag off for no apparent reason. He did apologize too. And I would forgive the person who takes my shopping bag if anyone found it, because he/she wouldn’t know too but I seriously wish any kind soul would return it back to me. =(

But how miracle can things get?! And like they say every piece of ‘Doa’ you say, Allah is ALWAYS listening to you. He always did! Just as we reach CCK, the train personnel called the boyf. He asked to describe what was inside the bag and as soon as the stuff matches, he said we can claim it. But the most peculiar thing is, it was all the way at PASIR RIS now.

I wonder didn’t anyone see the bag at all, all the way from Jurong East to Pasir Ris? What more there are just so many people that will definitely board the train from Jurong East, City Hall and Raffles Place?! I’m so lucky that nobody even took that bag at all and that none throws it away too or even take the jeans and leave the New Look bag there in the train. I’m seriously so lucky right?! We forgot totally about dinner after that. No more appetite.

But I can never thank Allah more. Tears just rolled down again when I heard they have found my shopping bag, but this time it’s not because I was sad but because I was so touched that my prayers was answered. It means a lot to me. Really! And since they called us at 11pm, we couldn’t get the bag, so, the boyf is getting it tomorrow early in the morning at Pasir Ris. I want to follow the boyf early in the morning tomorrow but he doesn’t allow me. =(

“I have cause you more trouble today sayang. It’s best you have your rest, I promise you when you wake up, I’ll be right at your doorstep with your jeans. I promise dear, this I promise you.”

Alhamdulilah! Syukur Nikmat!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: