Saturday, December 03, 2011

Congratulations Kak Azie & husband

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2234 hours


Congratulations Kak Azie & husband!!


Good evening!

It feels good that I finally get to blog. =) Work is fine but recently more and more work load added, so I guess that’s the reason why I get tire out so easily. Is this a sign of aging? =( I hope not!

I didn’t do much today for a Saturday. Came back from work, perform my prayers and took some power nap before waking up for Maghrib. While on my way back home from work just now, I fall asleep in the train and I can hardly open my eyes when I reach my stop! And worst, I was sleeping with my head was swaying from left to right. Usually, when anyone were to sleep like that in the train and happened to seat next to me, I just feel like smacking their face or I would just move away and let the person fall. =X

I swear that is the meanest thing I could ever think of but it did happen to me today. So if anyone feels like smacking my face today for that, please feel free to do so. =( I don’t usually do napping in the afternoon but I just find that I needed one today and thank God, I feel so much better and fresher now.

So my Sunday tomorrow will be filled with the family + Sissy’s boyf, Ressal (is tagging along too) heading to Batam for just 1 day back and forth thingy. I don’t actually feel like going because I think I still need my rest but Mom was like forcing me to go since she kind of promises my aunty that the whole family is going besides my brother. Yes, brother departed to Melacca with his Kendarat friends today morning and will be back only tomorrow night I guess? Zzz! So, I can imagine myself sleeping the throughout the whole journey or probably having my cranky face input! Hehhhh!

Just hope I have enough energy so that I could enjoy tomorrow. And I’ll be Miss lonely again because Mom will be pretty busy with the aunties and dad pretty busy with the uncles. Sissy has Ressal and brother is not tagging along. =( But nehmind, it is not like as if all the holidays I’ve been to the boyf was there. -_-‘ And Sissy & Ressal has been along all the while when we go for holidays. Things should be fin!. I knowwww, weird right? The boyf has never been to any of my family overseas trip even though we’re like almost going to be 7 years together while Ressal has been to alot even though they just started a few years back! Lol! Maybe we're just saving it for the best. HAHA!

Till here! The boyf just got back home from his cousin’s wedding.

Boyf: I’m back home already dear.
Azie: Yayy! Okay syg!! =)
Boyf: Hehe. Yeah! Mwahs.
Azie: Are u tired syg?
Boyf: Yeash of course baby

He kind of promise me that he’ll meet me but looking at the way he text me. He seems tired, fat hope to meet me. =( And tomorrow is like almost impossible for us to meet because he is going to his cousin’s wedding again while I’m on my Batam trip. Not sure what time both of us will come back home and he has to book in back to camp at night some more. I just miss him so much. =( Oh well, goodnight lovelies.

Oh oh, the boyf just texted back. How sweet!

Azie: Oh, it’s really okay if you don’t want to meet up today. Don’t have to force yourself if you’re really tired.
Boyf: No! We have to meet today. I’ll fetch you in a while okay.
Azie: So sweet of you syg! But seriously, you don’t have to. Have your rest if you’re tired. We can always meet next time. Love u!
Boyf: Love u too darling. Don’t worry! I’ll meet you in a while okay.

Awww, *Princess jumps around* Okay, Ishak first and second, the boyf. Still, GOODNIGHT LOVELIES once again!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: