Monday, December 19, 2011

Durian Empire

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2341 hours

I didn’t really do much today but more of satisfying my horrible cravings. I swear this is getting worst from day to day. I’m like craving for one thing to another and it keeps changing each time when one of the cravings is fulfilled!

I remember the last time I was craving for Pasta! And then it moved on to wanting dessert and then today it was like durian! As soon as I’m done with durians, suddenly I had cravings for Chicken Rice at Ananas. Thank god, Jurong Point had Ananas that sells Chicken Rice. It didn’t stop there because at this freaking moment right now, I feel like eating Pizza!

Photobucket
Durian from Durian Empire, Jurong Point!

And cravings?! It’s an understatement seriously! It’s like there is a little monster in my tummy! Probably this one is another kind of Renesmee. Zzz! Where in the world people just go for one craving to another just within a split second. =(

Poor boyf, he really did go the extra mile with me just to fulfill my cravings. I frantically love that boy so much.

Oh well. Goodnight! It’s Sunday night fever because it’s the Monday blues tomorrow. Can I just cuddle in bed and not workkkkk? *Yawns!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: