Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lost iPhone 4, stuck in lift. ='(

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 0857 hours

I’m on leave today.

It has been a long time since I last updated my blog, the reason being I was trying to get over my lost iPhone 4. =’( And I’m still trying to get over it.

It all happened,

I was watching late night movie with the boyf at Shaw, Lot 1. I checked into the theatre while the movie was going on and after which, I slot my phone back into my bag. Bear in mind, we were seated right at the back in the couple seat with no one sitting at the front and there were no seat at the back.

The phone must have slipped out while I was standing up and putting on my jacket because I placed my bag on the seat. The moment when I stand up from my seat, the chair immediately got fold back and probably that was when the phone slipped off, which I didn’t realize that. =’(

It was only after the movie ended that I saw 2 teenager girls sitting right at the back behind us on the floor. They were the one that will clean up the cinema after all of us left. And we were the last 3 couples to leave the cinema, the other 2 couples was seated right at the other end of the cinema, but even before we left the theatre, right at the door, the boyf asked,

Boyf: Why is your bag dangling that way?! Check if your handphone is inside or not?!
Azie: I’m sure it’s inside! I remember putting it inside just now.
*While checking
Azie: EH?! Where is it?! I can’t find it!!!! *Panic

I got panic like crazy and at the point of time, I just topple out everything that was inside my bag in the cinema and still to its no avail. The phone wasn’t inside. =(

I went back to my seat, search it under the floor but still it was nowhere to be found. The boyf even called my phone but it was on silent mode, it rang the first 3 times and subsequently, the 4th one, the person rejected it and the 5th one, it was already off.

I just dropped down to the floor and break down. So many things ran through in my head. I could not think straight. If only the boyf had an iPhone, I would have used his phone to trace my phone. I’m sure someone else had an iPhone, I should have uses theirs to trace my phone because even if it was on silent mode, I could un-silent it.

Seriously, I don't want to be mean and accuse anyone but I how can I not be certain that it was the 2 girls at the back that stole my phone?! Because I remember checking in the theatre, so I had my phone with me all the while, not in the toilet before I went to the cinema and definitely not in the cinema counter where I bought my tickets or drinks! And to blame someone else that is just impossible because there were no one sitting right in front and we were right at the back on the last couple sit! No one was at the left or right side of us. And it was only before the movie ended, these 2 girls came and sat behind on the floor. I did ask her if she has seen my phone but she said no. I should have just done a check on her, but I was afraid that I have no authority to do that.  

I know it don't actually matter what race you are but the fact she is Malay, to be doing that to someone else that is Malay. Don’t you have any freaking guilt at all?! Don’t your parents teach you any manners at all?! To be upright and return anything that doesn't belong to you? Because as far as I’m concern, I’ve ALWAYS return stuff that doesn't belong to me! Stealing is definitely far away from my thoughts or something I would even do.

But anyway girl, I’ve reported the case of stealing to the police. The police might not be able to do anything but whatever you did girl, is a crime! Taking something that doesn’t belong to you is definitely called STEALING. I will FIND my phone, might be the old one or might be a new one, because if even if you try to sell it, if one day I happened to come across it, I will hunt you down I swear.

And if you people ever come across an iPhone shop that sells an iPhone 4 16GB WHITE colour phone, do inform me because I just need to check its IMEI code. My phone has a little bit chip off on the right hand corner, about 2 to 3cm down from the right top hand corner of the phone if the screen is facing you because I ever dropped it once. All you have to do is run down your finger at the right side of the phone and you can feel there is a roughly texture of chipped off on the iPhone. I don’t know how you’re going to do this but I always microzid or disinfect my phone always, so the colour is still white but not as really as white as any other new white iPhone.

In case if the woman doesn’t sell off my iPhone or she let somebody else or herself use that iPhone,

I won’t halalkan whatever she took from me DUNIA AKHIRAT!

I told myself that one day if I die, whatever wrong doings people do to me, I would forgive them, I would halalkan makan minum or whatever things that they accidently took from me or money they have borrowed from me. But sorry, I can’t bring myself to forgive him/her on this. I WON’T. Even until I breathe my last breath and right at the moment I close my eyes, I won’t forgive that person, WOULD NEVER!

I have no right to punish anyone, so let Allah do the punishment. I believe in retribution. I hope one day if anything happens to that person, I hope he/she would understand how it is like to feel losing something so important to you. Yes, someone else might be careless but it isn’t any of your right to take it because I did call my phone back. And upon seeing me, begging and pleading in the cinema theatre to return back my phone, crying and weeping like as if I lose someone so dearly, toppling every little things in my bag looking for it frantically, going to and fro, up and down the cinema to look for it. You knew it definitely mean a lot to me!

Even if you don’t want to give it to me on that very day, the least you could do is to call back my number that I left it to you. You wouldn’t understand now what you did to me but some day when retribution happens, if you lose something so valuable or especially SOMEONE so dearly to you, I hope at the back of your mind, you will remember that VERY DAY you took my iPhone, that VERY DAY you made me cry so bad.

You have no idea how long I waited to get that phone, months and months of saving. How much it MEANS A LOT TO ME I SWEAR. That happiness on my face when I got it, the love I had for it, it’s something not easy for me to let go or even forget because I don’t come from a freaking rich family which everything is so easy to replace with money. I VALUE every single thing and every single person in my life, so it’s definitely not easy for me. And thank you for making me cry EVERY moment, EVERY minute of my life. Just the thought of my iPhone, I just couldn't even take it any more. =’(

---

Just as I thought things would get better after losing an iPhone, yesterday, the boyf & I got stuck in the lift in between storey 1 and 2. Thank God, the boyf was around to send me home. I’m sure it was supposed to happen to me! Imagine if I was alone?! I would probably have panic and black out down there. Even when he was around, I just cried non-stop.

I was so afraid. =’(

Boyf tried to break through the lift door but the door could not be opened. I phoned mom and she saw the both of us got stuck in the lift. You have tiptoed to see us because we were stuck in between storey 1 and 2. Mom told me to calm down and asked if there was air ventilation inside. Thank God again there is! Boyf called the lift maintenance people and they said we have to wait for at least 20-25 minutes before they come. The boyf tried to calm me down somehow, asking me to drink water and stuff but at that point of time, I don’t really care about anything, even how dirty the lift was, I just sat right at the corner of the lift and continued crying.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally when the person came, it took him 15 minutes before we were finally out of the lift. Mom kind of gets annoyed at the maintenance guy because he was walking so slowly. She went “Eh my daughter is stuck in the lift and you walk like as if want to die like that!Got free of the door lift, jumped down to level 1 and I hugged mom. =’(

She went,

Apa lah nasib kau kak. Hilang iPhone, stuck kat dalam lift. Nasib budak Azmi tu ada, kalau dia tak ada agaknya kau dah pengsan. Nak kene mandi bunga lah ni.

---

Got home and a while later when Sissy came back, her boyf bought her an iPhone 4S WHITE!

That adds on to my tears. I wonder what sad thing will happen to me today. =’( Till here, good day people. Don’t be like me. =’( But whatever happens, I’m sure Allah has His reason. Ada hikmah disebaliknya. Amin!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: