Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Why do I have food?

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2300 hours

The other day,

A: Zieeee, dah lah, kau date dengan aku sudah. Aku nak date kau boleh?
Azie: Gila! No you can’t and I won’t.
A: 2 reasons why you wouldn’t date me
Azie: Number 1, it’s because I don’t want to date a guy that every girl has been out or dated with.
A: Ouch!
Azie: And number 2, you’re high maintenance. Not my type.

Probably if the 3rd reason was asked, I would go for ‘It’s because I’m attached’ >.< Sometimes it’s just hard being a Gemini, really.

---

At work,

Charlotte: Azie, do you have foooood?
Azie: Ahuh, yes I have fooooood.
Charlotte: Why do you have fooood?
Azie: Because I coooooook.

Both Charlotte & Pia just broke into laughter.

Azie: Why did you two laugh? =(
Pia: There’s just something wrong in the sentence you mentioned.
Azie: Really? I find my sentence was alright.
Charlotte: Azie never cook, Azie only know how to eat.

Oh well! Hehe!

---

I’m on leave tomorrow and it definitely feels really good to finally get my rest. Talk about weekend resting, I never get them. And even if I don’t work on any particular weekend, there’s always something crop up for me to either do or attend. Like this coming weekend, the boyf won a pair of movie ticket to watch ‘Mission Impossible’ and then he won some standup comedy performance too. There goes my Saturday, all filled up! Yes, he is lucky like that, always winning stuff here and there. Lol! And like the boyf like to mention, ‘You’re my lucky charm, Princess.’ Aww!

Thinking of sleeping in tomorrow but I just remembered, it’s our MONTHSARY tomorrow. Heee! <3 <3 <3 <3

I need to sleep like now. Goodnight lovelies.

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: