Saturday, December 17, 2011

Karma Komedians

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 18 Dec 11, 0122 hours


I totally love today! The boyf and I managed to spend super good quality time together. It has been quite a long time since we get to do this together because he was busy serving the nation, protecting the country while I’m busy working.
Boyf: Dear, this is like the first time I see you not working on weekends.
And even when my friends that texted me today were quite astonished when I answered them I was laying down on bed doing nothing, when they were asking me what I was doing and if I was at work. Gosh! I must be really working hard huh? Poor Princess! Lol!
---
My first agenda on the list today was to catch ‘Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol’ movie at Tiong Bahru. The boyf won a pair of free ticket for this but sadly, we came in 15 minutes late for the movie. Not because we were late on purpose but all thanks to the train delayed that happened once again today.
I was one of those people that got angry at Singaporeans who were scolding, getting angry and blaming SMRT when they were being interviewed on the news for the train disruption the other day. I mean yes, it wasn’t SMRT to be blamed for what happened. Things like this happen unprepared and no one is to be blamed. At least, SMRT did apologize and tried to do something about it.
But today, I understand their aggravation. I feel the annoyance when I really had to rush somewhere and am already running late and the train got delayed. Besides the delayed that made me wait for 20 minutes before the train arrived, the next train arrived with super massive pack with people that I couldn’t even board. I had no choice but I had to be kiasu and start pushing people in. Come on, I wouldn’t do that if I didn’t have to rush to anywhere but my movie is already starting! If I have known the same problem would occur today, I would have definitely leaved the house earlier or take another alternative to reach my destination.
Never mind about that, at least we still managed to collect our tickets and I did get to catch the movie half way. And since it’s the boyf 2nd time watching this movie, he explained to me what the movie was all about. Pardon me, if I’m one of them who asked a lot of questions while watching movies. I had to!

Rating: 3.5/5 Popcorns

I probably rate more if I had come earlier. I just find the movie a bit too lengthy and draggy. I was already feeling very hungry even before the movie end. Zzz!
Dinner at E18teen Chefs,
My favourite fast food place! I love becoming my own chef and choose the type of pasta I want, the type of sauce and definitely the main ingredients that I want for my pasta, ranging from beef slices to chicken, salmon, seafood and many more. Should I even explain more?
Photobucket

My favourite drink, Oreo Froze

Photobucket

Be my own chef pasta! Baked cheese pasta with spicy tomato sauce and chicken! Yummy-licious!

Photobucket

The boyf’s fish & chip!

And while I was half-way eating my pasta, I realized it was heart-shaped pasta. Amazing!
Photobucket
After dinner we had another place to run to. It was a standup comedy show that was held at the Art Museum at the Old Parliament House, City Hall and it was also another ticket that the boyf actually won.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
‘Karma Komedians’, it was called, a comedy for the Indians but it was in English. The host for the night was Umar Arana. And the comedians were lKavin Ajay, Rishi Budhrani, Sharul Channa and Vivek Mahbubani. And the best comedian would definitely be Vivek Mahbubani, followed by Rishi Budhrani and then Kavin Ajay! =)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yes, they just make you laugh like nobody’s business and from laughing too much, I even forgot what I actually did in the earlier part of the day. The jokes could be a little bit, just a little bit insensitive for some but what happens there stays in there. HAHA!
It was like 2 hours and a half show. They had a 15 minutes interval too where everyone had beer because they were serving it. We don’t drink, so yes, we end up staying at the parliament and camwhore! =)














After the show ended, I felt hungry again! I wanted to settle in for some desserts at Ice Cube but by the time if we were to reach there, it’ll probably be close. So we headed back to CCK and settle for supper we called, at McDonalds.






See the happy Princess!
I don’t know but I’m like hungry almost every minute! Probably Miss M is along her way here. First she gave me break outs and now, she’s making me crave for almost everything in the world.
Boyf: Hehe! You are so cute darling! It’s like the first time I see you being so hungry like this. Like almost every minute.
Azie: I know righttttt! =(( I probably turn out to be so whale-like after this. Gosh! I need to go for my running againnnn.
Boyf: Doesn’t matter, I still love you for that.
I’m on thinking mode on what the boyf & I should do tomorrow. I was thinking of durian desserts at Durian Empire, Jurong Point tomorrow and head down to Clementi to get Koi. I’m seriously craving for one…
Seriously Miss M, just make your process a bit quicker. I hate to see myself like this. I’m transforming much worse than what a transformer should be. And before I go, I’ll share a video on one of the best comedian today, prepare to laugh!
Presenting you Vivek Mahbubani,
Presenting you Kavin Jay,
Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: