Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 1857 hours


Say goodbye 2011 in a few hours more!

2011 is coming to an end as you all know. Time fliesssssss! And before I start talking about all the good & sad things that had happened in the year of 2011, let just reminisce on the good stuff of 2010 that carry its way all the way to my 2011. ALHAMDULILAH!

(Not in any order of importance)

1) I’ve got a job and I’m still working!
2) I’m still on my driving license, the best gift ever
3) Oh yes, still happily attach to my knight that is growing sideways each year.
    Still I
hearts you a lot baby!

The good things, AMIN!

1) Finally got an iPhone 4! And then iPhone 4S within a year! -_-‘
2) Pay increment, my dream pay so far but I wish to do better in years to come and hopefully that $$ grows. Lol!
3) That very night, I call the sweet escape. Something I wouldn’t forget at all
4) Catching my Breaking Dawn Part 1
5) Started to do my prayers without a miss now except if I’m outside, working or etc.
6) Perm my hair
7) Hit the target saving that I’ve been wanting so much since young. Can I propose to the boyf now?! Haha! Just kidding!
8) Pass the CAP Audit. Hehehe!
9) The boyf finally completes his 2 year of NS! Woo hoo!

The sad things, ASTAGHFIRULLAH HAL-AZIM!

1) First time longest separation ever with the boyf when he heads down to Aussie for Army training. =’(
2) Losing my freaking iPhone 4! =’(
3) Didn’t win preview tickets to Breaking Dawn Part 1
4) Claire, colleague of mine resignation
5) Being lied to and had to find out the truth in the most disappointed way ever

The resolutions, INSYALLAH!

Well, I don’t really have much for a resolution. Hehe! I used to make long listing of resolutions but only to be disappointed because I didn’t fulfill them or rather end up breaking them.

So, all I’m asking for is to bring myself closer to Allah even more. To have more patience, high tolerant level please. And this is totally important to me because not only my parents or boyfriend emphasize it to me umpteen times, my colleagues does too.

TO ZIP MY BAG EVERY TIME!
This is a cautious prevention from losing any of my stuff anymore.

And this comes from the boyf,

TO NOT PLAY WITH THE IPHONE WHILE WALKING ON THE ROAD!
Because this makcik every time lose her focus when she’s playing the iPhone, especially while crossing the road. So, the only time I can use iPhone is when I’m at a stationary place like IN the bus or IN the MRT. -_-‘

I always get told off like a kid. =( When will I ever grow up. And no, getting married or engage is not on this year’s resolution. Huahuahuahuahuahua! I’m only 18! Or rather 19! Or maybe 20! Remember?!
HAPPY NEW YEAR SWEETHEARTS!



Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: