Sunday, May 27, 2012

Army Open House


¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 1518 hours

Dear diary,

26 May 2012

Woke up early in the morning to accompany Mama for Muhammad’s Meet-The-Parent session. I really think I need some good long sleep. Haven’t had one for a long time and probably that’s the reason why I’ve been feeling unwell. My body feels rather weak and body ache all over. Hopefully, I don’t get caught in the old sickness again.

Meet-The-Parent session.

Muhammad’s school was nice. The school is big with all the facilities fully equip for their studies. But seriously, I really don’t understand all these ITE students. Not all but MOST of them! Given the opportunity to study and do well, they don’t make full use of that opportunity to excel. The lecturers even mentioned almost all of the students tend to skip class and don’t hand in their assignment on time or they don’t even bother to do it at all.

Only a handful of them like 1 or 2 students, that I heard him mention that they were not bad. I mean why?! If I were in your places people (which I am more than glad to exchange places), I will definitely make full use of this opportunity to do well and excel! Get on to Higher Nitec then to Polytechnic and lastly a degree! Knowing other students don’t care, FOR SURE, I know I can beat the rest in their studies. I’ll make sure I outshine other people seriously. But these people don’t use their brain but choose to follow the path of 1 rotten apple and become a bundle of rotten apples altogether.

Some are even worse, thinking doing well and not mixing with the rotten apple means people would look down at them and call them nerds or kental. To hell with them seriously! Because when you excel and succeed one day with a good paying job and better prospect in life, this people who once call you nerds or kental, will look up to you and say, “Why wasn’t I like him before?” It’s WORTH being a nerd and kental because those pretend to act cool or be cool before, they are actually aren’t one.

Wake up people. Education is important, without education you are nowhere. Even now, I’m looking at schools to upgrade myself or go for another higher certification from where I am now. If only I have the money that easy, I would do it. So people, it’s time to wake up!

27 May 2012

Went to Army Open House today with Cousin Lyna! I really have to thank her a lot for accompanying me there since I have wanted to go there like 127623782 times already. Don’t feel like elaborating much on the Open House because I’m having tiff with B and it’s like really realllllllly taking a whole lot on me.

On a lighter note, I have less than half an hour more to my 21st Birthday! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Spending it with people that matters! =) OI! I’m really 21 lahhhh!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: