Sunday, May 06, 2012

Bird

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 0051 hours

Dear diary,

So I was sharing what I felt about money depleting to B. And guess what he said,

Never put the importance of money than anything else. Never put it before your mom who needs it more than you do now. Never put it before your siblings as much as they don’t want to. And never put the importance of money way before “pahala”. Do your part for as long as your body can still carry you. Remember good things will happen to good people, Insyaallah, God willing.

Initially, I felt like B wasn’t helping me at all because he wasn’t on my side. But Mama had her point. A good guy won’t create spark between two people to quarrel or hate each other. He will always give advices to make you realize and make things good for you and the other party. For that, I thank God for having B in my life. =)

---

Send Mama for her treatment at the hospital. And I had a pretty bad headache myself, feeling really sick. But I pulled myself together because I can’t afford to be sick when Mama really need me the most in times like this. I was just telling myself, if I were in her position, I’m sure no matter how tired Mama is; she will definitely do the same thing for me.

Till here, going to get myself some sleep. I have nap quite a bit today, a bit is an understatement I supposed. The whole few hours in the hospital while Mama did her treatment I slept the whole way through, in the car when Ayah fetch us and nap when we reach home. For that, hopefully I can recover faster. GOODNIGHT!

FYI, I don’t call my boyfriend, B because I THINK those terms are usually use by mats & minahs. =X It’s just boyfriend for short.

¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 2346 hours

I’m up for photo a day! #photoadayMay (Bird)




This was given by my late Grandpa & Grandma. I guess they must have bought it for me when I was pretty young because I remember playing with this ever since I was like 1 or 2 years old. Screwing it and seeing the bird pecking down to floor, it was one of my favourite toy. For that, I was also the one who broke its tail. =X I do miss them, a lot! But Allah love them more, my prayers are with them. I never fail to pray for them each time when I perform my solat. See you soon,

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: