Friday, May 04, 2012

Photo A Day, May!


¨°o.O (Post) O.o° 0016 hours

Dear diary,

First and for all, I would like to wish a Happy Birthday to B’s brother. =)
May all your dream come true and happiness fall upon you! Hehe!

---

I have nothing much to blog, just maybe that I have been sleeping in my new room. Find it quite uncomfortable initially because Sissy is no longer next to me and the stupid deco film of the sliding door is not really opaque. So the lights from the living room could be seen shining right through my room. I prefer a dark surrounding when I’m asleep. Thank God for the eye mask that I got when I flew to Aussie few years back. (Oh yeah, I still keep them.

And I’m feeling really really sick. =( Down with flu and slight fever. I hate this uncomfortable feeling, really. I've no idea how will I be able to send Mama to the hospital tomorrow (literally, today). The sight of hospital and seeing more sick people, just make me even more sick. I can never be a nurse, can I? =( And I really think I need to give work a miss tomorrow. I really need to get well soon. Gosh!

Anyhoos, let’s do this “challenge” together. It’ll be fun, I’m sure! Since, it’s almost in the wee hours right now; I don’t think I’m up for any ‘fun’ pictures for the moment. =( I shall start from the 5th of May instead.


Till here, take care people! Don’t fall sick like me! It’s the flu season!

Princessazie Bella<3
Elena Gilbert(:

No comments: